Game Idea - Ancient Illegal Alien

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A game where you play as an alien who's entire species has gone extinct. You have been traveling the universe looking for a good species to interbreed with, when you come upon earth in ancient times. You start out in 10,000 BC. You can either be good or bad. Being good and seducing women who consent, helps mankind and women want to breed with you because you are pushing the human race forward. Being bad and raping women slows down mankind and makes you evil, and humans hate you. Like I said, you start out in 10,000 BC but as you beat levels, you advance time and move to different places on earth. By the end of the game you are in the future and ruling Earth with your DNA in 90% of human race. You end either a good ruler or a bad ruler.
I would love to create this game, but I don't know how to code. I'm learning to use DAZ3D, but I'm in the really early stages of it.

Reactions: GhostPhil

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A game where you play as an alien who's entire species has gone extinct. You have been traveling the universe looking for a good species to interbreed with, when you come upon earth in ancient times. You start out in 10,000 BC. You can either be good or bad. Being good and seducing women who consent, helps mankind and women want to breed with you because you are pushing the human race forward. Being bad and raping women slows down mankind and makes you evil, and humans hate you. Like I said, you start out in 10,000 BC but as you beat levels, you advance time and move to different places on earth. By the end of the game you are in the future and ruling Earth with your DNA in 90% of human race. You end either a good ruler or a bad ruler.
I would love to create this game, but I don't know how to code. I'm learning to use DAZ3D, but I'm in the really early stages of it.
Hi - So this isn't really what this area of the forum is for... see this:

So moving to General discussions.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, I kinda like that idea. Could be like a nephilim or some sort of reptilian or any other of the many mythical beings that the conspiracy nuts love going on about. :closedeyesmile: It's going to be a tough project to pull off as a first timer though; no getting around that. By the sounds of it, you are basically talking about a Civilization type game and even with pretty big and experienced teams they only manage to pump one of those out every couple of years or so.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Heh, I kinda like that idea. Could be like a nephilim or some sort of reptilian or any other of the many mythical beings that the conspiracy nuts love going on about. :closedeyesmile: It's going to be a tough project to pull off as a first timer though; no getting around that. By the sounds of it, you are basically talking about a Civilization type game and even with pretty big and experienced teams they only manage to pump one of those out every couple of years or so.
Did someone ever made a real time strategie adult game? :D maybe something like Black & White. But obviously that the sex scenes are rendered.
I definitly like the story idea of the game :)

Reactions: uradamus