Game idea and newbie questions

silverf17

Jun 20, 2019
i was thinking about starting my own project and had a few questions i think alot of you can answer.

My game is going to revolve around blackmail. Much like Akubars witch trainer where the at the start the girl is innocent (ish) and through convincing/persuading /threatening you go down a road of turning her into a personal slave or possibly have multiple paths that would have her end up as a public cum dump. These are my main questions before start on anything.

1. With patreons rules against rape would this project be rejected immediately? i have played a few games with blackmail in them but none where that is the main focus of the game. there would be no pure rape in terms of hold her down and fuck her.

2. is there a place to get legal assets for daz for free? im not looking for beutiful high quality stuff. just basics to get me started and see if i like it before i spend money. I dont mind spending a little but to spend $10 for every prop in the scene and $100 for every character is a bit much

if i decide i do want to start this project im sure i have many more questions but these are the main 2 i have right now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
1. With patreons rules against rape would this project be rejected immediately?
Not immediately, because I'm almost sure that they wait for report before doing something. But it would be under a sword of Damocles. At anytime you could receive a notification from Patreon saying that your game is under review, and that you have to change everything they'll tell you ; presently probably every single thing in your game since it will be pure none consensual sex.

2. is there a place to get legal assets for daz for free?

Yes, here. There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to this. But obviously while the assets are legal, it's not legal to have them and use them. This said, there's no real possibilities to tell that you were using pirated assets.

silverf17

Jun 20, 2019
is there an alternative to patreon that would allow such a game?

But obviously while the assets are legal, it's not legal to have them and use them.
I was looking for assets that are meant to be free. Not pirated. The end goal is to be making money off games and i dont want to have any possible legal issues.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
is there an alternative to patreon that would allow such a game?
Yes, but I'll let others talk about them, they'll do it better than me.

I was looking for assets that are meant to be free. Not pirated.
They exist, but it will not really works for a game ; at least not without a lot of pre-works to unify them.
You'll find a dress for this model, a jacket that works good for this pant, and things like that. But unlike the sold assets, you'll not find enough unity to have a single model that you'll be able to use from start to stop, changing this/that depending of the scene you want to create.

The end goal is to be making money off games and i dont want to have any possible legal issues.
Technically speaking, Daz can only enforce their rights only on their own assets ; up to each creator to do it for their own ones. Therefore the risk are really low, especially since no one can say for sure that you've use assets illegally acquired.
But anyway it's not how the assets sections here should works. You download the assets for free, tests them, eventually use them illegally at first, then once you've earn enough money with your game, you buy the ones you effectively used.
Despite the screenshot and description, you can never be fully assured that "this asset" is really the one you were looking for. With the assets here, you can verify this before you buy them, and therefore save money potentially wasted in an assets that finally is deceiving ; or have to use them anyway, despite the fact that you've to change your initial idea, because you've spend money on it.