Game idea: provisionally titel "Lost"

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi there hope you all have a good day! My first post here lol.

My idea is the following:

A curvy, young girl has holidays and gets a call of her mother who request her to visit her dad who lives since years on some small island with his very old dad, and had his 50's? b-day. the fmc asks her mother to go with her but she tells her that she is very busy and she should ask her sister or friends to follow her.
So fmc asks the other (curvy) girls and surprisingly all have time and some of them wanted to make holidays on an island anyway. the problem is just, that all daughters have a bad connection to their dad and are not really happy to visit him.

group of girls: fmc, her sister(s) and (two) friend(s)

They arrive at the island and their dad is strangly kind. at night a big storm happens and cut electronics aswell as destroy the small harbour (poor girls).
Now its up to the girls to get good with the few inhabitants - and their dad ofc. who lost his kind face and evolved to the mean and kinky guy he normally is.

Some of few possible ways are: - to fuck the guys who are responsible for electronic, harbour etc to get from the island / to get fucked by daddy and maybe even let him impregnate them and except their fate / to ask grandpa for protection who could end in different ways like he demands one girl to stay with him and you decide which girl it shell be

or: you decide to explore the island and find another way but who knows what dangerous things are waiting in the woods...

this tricky most challenging part is to play all of these 3/4 girls.

genre would be i.a.: female mc // blackmail // impregnate // curvy girls // big tits // submissive // incest // dad-daughter // old man // old -young // exploit etc

ideas are welcome. maybe we can create are cool story together!

Last edited: