Game Idea - Stepfather of 3 Beautiful Girls

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Is there any other site which is like a patreon but lacks ridiculous law enforcment team? Where freedom of creation is at first place and if its lewd or incestous does not matter? Where can I find such site becouse If I made a game, I would include incestous relationships and of course more like a possibility and not necessity. More from father/mother perspective. Less from immature creep of a younger brother which by some luck has big dick and wants to put it in any moving creature.

question time.
Are any of you interested in game in which you are a step father of 3 beautiful(not ugly of course) girls and husband to beautiful 40 year old woman that lacks some sex drive and is with 10 years youger guy.. She wants a baby, our baby, but it so happens that she is infertile, she tried any possible thing to have our child but to no avail. She was so desperate that she offered to take an egg of her oldest doughter and wanted to try to have a baby that way. Then her doughter offered to not try it that way, but that she will get pregnant with our child in natural way. Through sex. At first mother wanted to avoid it but tought about new life in their family was stronger than her jealousy. She wanted a child with the man she loves and her doughter offered her a solution to that problem. She will quit shool for a year just to get pregnant and we will get a baby. Two younger doughters, curious creatures gave their oldest doughter drugs which would prevent conception and that way I would have sex in more and more dangerous places and our wife would even find it hot to see Us in action. Etc. etc. That was my fantasty. It is rough scetch of a plot I tought of.

There are several endings possible, but I wanted to make a happy ones where we can have pregnant harem or some girls pregnant, others not but all happy with each other. Even only mother, faithful father route. In which we get to have sex with our doughers but it will be only learning expirience for them and not definite relationship with Us.

The worst is when family will break apart/kill Mc/Suicide/ Kill each other/ Mc sells his family for profit so all possible bad endigs.

Reactions: CandyMan29

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
question time.
Are any of you interested in game in which you are a step father of 3 beautiful(not ugly of course) girls and husband to beautiful 40 year old woman that lacks some sex drive and is with 10 years youger guy.. She wants a baby, our baby, but it so happens that she is infertile, she tried any possible thing to have our child but to no avail. She was so desperate that she offered to take an egg of her oldest doughter and wanted to try to have a baby that way. Then her doughter offered to not try it that way, but that she will get pregnant with our child in natural way. Through sex. At first mother wanted to avoid it but tought about new life in their family was stronger than her jealousy. She wanted a child with the man she loves and her doughter offered her a solution to that problem. She will quit shool for a year just to get pregnant and we will get a baby. Two younger doughters, curious creatures gave their oldest doughter drugs which would prevent conception and that way I would have sex in more and more dangerous places and our wife would even find it hot to see Us in action. Etc. etc. That was my fantasty. It is rough scetch of a plot I tought of.

There are several endings possible, but I wanted to make a happy ones where we can have pregnant harem or some girls pregnant, others not but all happy with each other. Even only mother, faithful father route. In which we get to have sex with our doughers but it will be only learning expirience for them and not definite relationship with Us.

The worst is when family will break apart/kill Mc/Suicide/ Kill each other/ Mc sells his family for profit so all possible bad endigs.

Yes!! That would be interesting to me!

Reactions: mario1994

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sure you'll find an audience for it around here, but personally I think it's one of the most unrealistic incest pitches I've heard in quite a while. What's causing the wife's sudden infertility at 40 after previously pumping out 3 girls with no problem? What woman in her right mind would want a 4th kid bad enough to ever be cool with the idea of you fucking your daughter to get it and on top of that letting said daughter drop out for a year to do it? Where the hell are young school age girls getting a large supply of reliable contraceptive drugs and why would they ever be doping their own sister with it? What the hell happened to the mother for her to reach a point where she now gets off over watching you have exhibitionist sex with your daughter?

Reactions: supermanz95

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Where the hell are young school age girls getting a large supply of reliable contraceptive drugs
I don't know about anywhere else but in the UK there are clinics all over the country that hand out packs of contraceptive to school kids to stop teen pregnancy.

What's causing the wife's sudden infertility at 40 after previously pumping out 3 girls with no problem?
It happens quite a lot.

What woman in her right mind would want a 4th kid bad enough to ever be cool with the idea of you fucking your daughter to get it and on top of that letting said daughter drop out for a year to do it?
Brooding women have been known to do crazy shit to have a kid. Some women can get so desperate to have a child they will agree to anything. It's not all that strange.

What the hell happened to the mother for her to reach a point where she now gets off over watching you have exhibitionist sex with your daughter?
Really?

You are on a site with games of all kinds of kinks and you find it strange when you read about another?

Nothing needs to have happened, some people enjoy that kind of thing.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, there are diseases where the uterus has to be removed. I could think of a few things spontaneously: Muscular growths of the uterus, Cancer, or something with the third child, where the uterus has had to be removed..

The Mother could have wanted more children and because the uterus is gone she got depressions, maybe?
And the daughter could have a secret crush towards her father... hm, or the mother remarried after a diforce/etc and the daughter has a crush on a stepfather. Maybe something like this?

But when the daughter would be a surrogate mother (?), this could cause also big problems when the baby has to be give away...

I'm sorry, my english has some lacks. I hope it is understandable.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
From the sounds of it she is healthy and youthful enough to attract a 30 year old lover and she's stated to be actively attempting to get pregnant, so we can safely rule out most of the theories put forth regarding her infertility. She wouldn't be trying still if her uterus was already gone and she'd have far greater concerns than getting knocked up again if they found out she had cancer or some other serious disease.

As far as I can find, UK schools will give out condoms and over the counter morning after pills. Morning after pills are expensive though and I highly doubt any school nurse would be negligent enough to give these girls enough of them to keep their sister doped in the manner suggested. I didn't see anything about them giving out regular birth control pills, I'm fairly certain you can't even get those without a prescription, but even if they did they'd still have to manage to sneak her the pills every single day to keep them working. If they are slipping her morning after pills on a regular basis though, she wouldn't be enjoying sex all that much, it may even end up killing her. She'd be having issues with nausea/vomiting, cramps, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, random bouts of bleeding even when it isn't her period and heavier flow during menstruation.

Also, while I could see a barren women with no kid's perhaps getting baby crazy, we're talking about a women with 3 kids already! How can she possibly want another child bad enough to be down with her husband cheating on her with her own school aged daughter? Have you ever met a woman before? That doesn't sound like any I know.

But you guys are proving my first point in spades, he'll have no trouble finding an audience for this nonsense, lol.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, the idea is most likely unlogical on the RL point of few, but there is a lot of more unlogical stuff.
(In RL there are also woman who get pregnant in the age of 50-70. That's also unlogical...)
"It's fiction" or so i was told in another thread, when i said something similar.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
While 40 is past the prime age for motherhood, with modern assisted reproduction technology it's possible to become pregnant at this age or find a surrogate mother like the one of the daughters without sex involved. Where I live, you can even do it for free.

As for a Patreon alternative, such a thing doesn't exist, you can try smaller sites or tip jars, but nothing in the same league as Patreon.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I will first then try to write up some stories, most likely try to put them up on literotica. That way I could get as many responses as possible to refine my plot making skills and logic behind every action of possible characters. This one was rough as coal taken out from dimond mine. Nothing but dirt on the surface but your responses and ideas are like best grind stones for my story. Before I try to make a game I will ask you guys for green light before I start to make it a reality. I will try out my skills on 3D graphic and try to render to the best of my ability some possible characters that might be added to future game or be one of the main characters. That way I will know if my ability is up to standard and game I try to do will not become one of the most trash like out there. Thanks guys! I hope that in a year at most I will add my first title on this site!

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I wouldn't worry too much about what other's have to say, myself included. If you have a strong passion for a fantasy you'd like to realize as a game, then go for it. You'll never make everyone happy, but as long as you produce something you personally enjoy there's a fair chance some others out there will be into it as well. Though obviously evaluating criticism and making up your own mind if its valid or not and if you'd like to act on it or not is all part of the process.