Game Idea

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
so ive been messing around with koikatsu CharaStudio and ive got the idea of an Koikatsu brothel game simaler to rule 34 and Strive: Conquest just in a Koikatsu format.

all you well need is Characters if you dont want to make your own you can get permission and credit to the devs that made the character. you wouldent have to worry about finding scene seance you can make your own and i think it would be a lot easyer then making art work for the character or you can find scenes that you like and incorporate them as long as you have the perimission and giving credit to the dev as will.

this is just an idea if anyone that is looking for and idea of a game there wanting to make.
i would do it but ive never attemted of making a game before so im kinda clueless of what you would need to do. any way that the idea

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Most devs if not all wouldn't agree to this, why would they give their scenes and renders to another project, that's literally devaluing their own work.

Reactions: aura95

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
Most devs if not all wouldn't agree to this, why would they give their scenes and renders to another project, that's literally devaluing their own work.
I understand that most dev would not want to share their scenes but when it comes to the characters them selfs if you would go to any chara site like db.bepis.moe, kenzato.uk/booru/ you would notice that the card are very similar or exactly alike to each other but are made by different dev so i wouldent really see much of a problem in using them.
as long as the dev are letting anyone use them and just ask for permission and credit thou

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Ideas are the easy part. Execution is where things tend to get complicated and difficult.

I'd suggest you build a short VN just to get a taste of what gamedev feels like, before trying anything bigger.

Reactions: Kallel69

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
i know your good at this ive played your overlord h game when you were making it i dont really care if you use it i was just thoughting it out thier if any one was looking for inspiration cause i dont have the time and the willpower to make a game. so im glad it gave you some inspiration :)