Game Idea

kirsty2018

Jun 21, 2018
I have a idea,

Brother and sister go on holiday with Mom, and brothers bet friend after a big argument about his sister being small and fat and ugly the sister runs away, lights her ciggarette, and starts crying, men while,brothers friend runs afeter her and comforts her, and even though he has said nasty things he wants her to go on holiday. The problem is he is a virgin (as is she) he has his eye on that only one girl that he wants and nobody knows who she is despite everyone questioning who she is. Anyway sister wants not to go on holidaybut relutantly agrees, on the condition that they check in together and sit in seperate seats on the plane. I have no idea how to make games

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I have no idea how to make games
Seems like you are having troubles with both grammar and presenting your ideas as well, cause I read the post 3 times and I still can't make any sense from it.

I have so many questions.

- Did the brother have an argument with his own sister, or his friend's sister?
- Why does the sister insist they check in together but have seperate seats on the flight? Does he have a habit of farting in closed spaces and this is why she wants some distance between them.
- Do we play as the brother, the brother's friend or someone else entirely?
- Did OP make his post while blindfolded?
- Who can teach OP to make games?
- Did Atlantis really exist?

Reactions: kirsty2018

kirsty2018

Jun 21, 2018
- Did the brother have an argument with his own sister, or his friend's sister? The brother dislikes his own sister, he callsher ugly at etc.

- Why does the sister insist they check in together but have seperate seats on the flight? Does he have a habit of farting in closed spaces and this is why she wants some distance between them. The sister has no friends, and wondered why (brothers friend) wants her to to go on holiday so she made a deal, the check in and sit on the aircraft together.

- Do we play as the brother, the brother's friend or someone else entirely? Brothers friend

- Did OP make his post while blindfolded? no

- Who can teach OP to make games? possibally ren'py

- Did Atlantis really exist? In mythical terms yes!

Sorry for my bad English and Grammer

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Do you want to make that game or do you just want to see a game with that story?

Your first post is more then a year old, time enough to learn how to make (simple) VNs. ;)