Game Idea

sugartoad

Mar 1, 2018
So here's the deal.....there's a white female and a white male that are a couple (at the beginning only amirite), and eventually the female meets a BLACK BVLL with a gigantic cock ;))))))) and gets addicted to having sex with him. Meanwhile, her husband, whose penis is a LITTLE BIT SMALL (lol) discovers his fetish of being cucked by his stunning blonde wife.

How come this hasn't been made yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul
Jun 13, 2020
Could you name a few of those doujinshi and manga for research purposes?
The "too short" that I said is by it usually happens when the story is about to end, unless there's a sequel. The main protag enjoying getting ntr'ed is not my favorite cup of tea since I want to see him completely fucked up or to see him got sent a video showing how much the female protag has changed(usually with pregnancy and body writing tag). But I'll try to give you some.

Checkout Terasu MC, even they're short but you can find some small PP protag got ntr'ed by BBC thing here.

Male protag got his sister captured, people saying it's a fucked up but well it's Asanagi's work(and an old one too).

I think this one matches what you wanted the most.

Note: If possible try to search these or any of doujin / manga you want from Exhentai.org. It's big and you can find literally everything there.