game ideas multple topics.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
basically a large thing of game ideas cause i always have aton but have no where to put them..mostly cause i dont have any game making skills..

first one is well. a female/futa main charcater who has supernatural power has to form a squad of people to fight a dark entity with. the catch is your powers are ment to boost your partners but you can lead into corruption to basically mind control others doing this leaves your soul open to the dark entity. like wise all your party members can be corrupted too either by the dark entity or by its champion a futa who has simular powers to you but who clearly delved into the dark aspects more and is much stronger in them. you yourself can even be corrupted by her as your character doesnt know what the champion looks like. tags are corruption, ntr (as some party members have sygificant others is completely avoidable, mind control, rape, monsters, and many others.

second is another corruption based game though with a femboy mc. the mc was a normal every day guy until the move to a small rural town once beyond the border a strange storm hits and they wreck there car waking up in the town hospital to find there body has been feminized ,femboy now , they discover through a crazy female withc doctor that appears that they got cursed and now need to defeat the generals of lust each one focuses on another form of corruption like one is drug, another is mind control, another focuses on cursed items, and maybe others but all the generals will feminize our mc abit more no matter what and only at the end will they have a choice (depending there corruptin level) if they will stay a girl or go back.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
another idea is a femboy mc that has been transported to another world that is excatly like his own ,with the same characters new peronsalities, but all of the females are now succubi and want him as he is the 'chosen' whose cum can grant them powers. he is trying to get home while trying to not get corrupted. this can lead to him finding out he is infact in a tower the top floor is the floor ment to look like his world and each new layer is focused on a more lewd thing. could have infantilisim, mommy dom, beast girls, femdom, reverse rape, orgies, and corruption stuff.

Last edited:

Kreis

May 17, 2021
Its never too late to pursue game development, nowadays its even easier.
The code of Undertale, a notorious game made by one dude, is garbage code.
He purely learned to code so he could get his dream image out there.

Don't let you dreams be dreams.
"Just do it!" - ghandi

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Its never too late to pursue game development, nowadays its even easier.
The code of Undertale, a notorious game made by one dude, is garbage code.
He purely learned to code so he could get his dream image out there.

Don't let you dreams be dreams.
"Just do it!" - ghandi
dont know where to start to be honest

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
dont know where to start to be honest
RenPy, RPGM, or Twine.

RPGM is likely the most time consuming - too many triggers, events, menus, areas, characters, an everything needs to be coded in specific objects.
Doing a visual novel without any special mechanics (eg; minigames) in RenPy is likely the easiest out of all of these, as you'll basically be copying an pasting the same code and just replacing the text for dialogue, characters, scenes, and such.

I don't really remember RenPy, but I remember giving it a try half a decade ago and I was able to have like 5 screens with different pictures, characters, and dialogue working within an hour after reading the basic tutorial, so its basic functionality is very simple - just a matter of learning its syntax.

Same for Twine: doing a simple "click and go to another area" game, is something you can learn rather quickly.

After you learn the basics, you can start learning Python (for Ren'Py) or Javascript (for Twine) to make your game as complex as you want it to be.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
RenPy, RPGM, or Twine.

RPGM is likely the most time consuming - too many triggers, events, menus, areas, characters, an everything needs to be coded in specific objects.
Doing a visual novel without any special mechanics (eg; minigames) in RenPy is likely the easiest out of all of these, as you'll basically be copying an pasting the same code and just replacing the text for dialogue, characters, scenes, and such.

I don't really remember RenPy, but I remember giving it a try half a decade ago and I was able to have like 5 screens with different pictures, characters, and dialogue working within an hour after reading the basic tutorial, so its basic functionality is very simple - just a matter of learning its syntax.

Same for Twine: doing a simple "click and go to another area" game, is something you can learn rather quickly.

After you learn the basics, you can start learning Python (for Ren'Py) or Javascript (for Twine) to make your game as complex as you want it to be.
is there like a free rpgm? if not which is the best to use?

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
is there like a free rpgm? if not which is the best to use?
It's not free, but you can always pirate it to see if you like it.
Twine and RenPy are both free.

The best depends on what you want to make:

RenPy is best for Visual Novels: just presenting pictures with text, and maybe some choices once in a while.
If you're proficient in Python, you can add as much complexity as you want to it.

Twine is best for text based sandbox games or stories with multiple choices and paths.
Much like with RenPy, if you can code Javascript, you can pretty much do anything you want with Twine.

RPGM is best suited for turn-based combat and/or exploration with RPG-like elements: inventories, parties.
Once again, once you understand the code, you can implement other mechanics; many of my favorite RPGM games get rid of combat and/or movement altogether.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
another idea i had was that you play either a femboy or a futa (both sub or atleast naive and shy) your a adventurer you taverse through a fantasy world to stop a a demonic entity that focuses on creating slimes. there are three slime leaders that create spefic types of lust and kinks the blue that focus on sensitivity enhancing through touch. the pink that focus on hypnosis. and the black that act like a symboite. each of the leaders have corrupted a town and forest and the mc has to navigate each town first avoiding as much corruption as they can to then battle through the forest to the leader ,boss. there would be multiple endings three main ones and a few bad ends.

Last edited:

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
another idea i had was that your a guy and your forced to go to a school populated by females and futas cause your name is feminine in nature and your face is to girlly too. while there you find out this has happened before and every teacher, every futa, and most of the girls are actually succubi that attend this school to corrupt and eventually make a army of loyal slaves. so you have to escape why trying to not fall into one of the many succubi's traps. while sounding like a bad end only game infact it has a corrruption based element that slowly erodes the mind of the mc as they have to choose to help others or not and some of the people you help are actually minor succubi or people corrupted that will corrupt you possibly making you a easier target for some of the teachers when you get to them or evn turning into as a succubi by the end. you also get forced feminized through the game by the end no matter what you become atleast a futa by the end though you choose towards the end if you want to become full female or not, this choice doesnt do much possibly a second game could expand on this.