Identify Game in a school setting

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I played this game like 1 year ago if I am not mistaken

I think the premise is the guy comes back to his home town, but not sure, what I am sure is that he is considered a troublemaker, and in the game you have to actually investigate a bit to be able to find stuff, the school setting is 2 or 3 floors, with the lower floor having regular classrooms, the principals office, and the janitor's room, then the second floor has some vending machines and a little hall, and some other class romms like art, sports etc,

Things that I remember clearly is meeting a newish girl in the school, then you go to the second floor hall and a snobby girl talks you down, and the new girl, who you are giving a tour of the school, reacts depending on how you act, and also there is a girl in the art room reading, that asks you to do some things, (BTW your sister also goes to school there)

There is also a part where you buy some japanese food for, i believe your sister, and depoending of some factors, you end up in detention with her and another girl and you need to escape from that room to bring your sister... some cake?

There is also a part with an artsy girl outside that is, i believe, painting, and then a racoon or a similar animal does something and you need to chase it, and I believe you can kill it or set it freee and that affects other things that heppen in the game

{edit} I remember now, the snobish girl is the class president, and she is acting extra snobby if you decide to try to compete against her for clas president and also reacts badly to you offernig to give the new girl a tour in the school, I felt it like jealousy, like she secretly liked the MC so felt frustrated by him going against her and/or him choosing to guide the new girl lol

I really liked the concept and art, but my drive died and I could not find it anymore

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Most of that sounds like Glassix
I don't recall some of the things you mentioned, but it's been many updates since I played that last.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Nop, I have glassix(And love it) but this one is different, the setting is mostly in the school, with some parts happening in the MCs house but there is no such freedom of roam

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Would you look at that! the game just got an update, long time since I saw it, and I think of it... and they update it, talk about power of attraction
Another Chance [v1.6] [TimeWizardStudios]
And it seems that I will nto play it, the people that has played it state that it is written as if a patch was needed, which I remember, and they promised one, but never delivered, and it is aparently even more annoyingly bad without the patch now, so I guess even with the good art I will have to pass until there is a patch u.u

Last edited: