Seeking Game involing products of incest

Shit Bunway

Jan 12, 2019
I'm going to cut right to the chase, there's one specific kind of thing I'm looking for. I'm looking for games where you can fuck a family member, get them pregnant, then fuck the child.

Like with Adam & Gaia, but really any game like that I'll be super interested in. Know of any games that fit that criteria?

Reactions: Xero

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
most helpful post....

In peasants quests there are two children you make that you can fuck, the demon and the goblin.
corruption of champions you can get it on with your goblin children, make more goblins, and fuck those goblins too...
(first one, not coc2(yet))
maou sama you fuck your siblings, and knock them up, and I saw at least one scene where you're fucking the product of one of those pairings...
You can absolutely have many generations of sex partners that you bred, in Liliths throne.

Can't think of anything else, right off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
This is possible in many monster/slave breeding games like Breeding Season or Breeders of the Nephelym. Strive For Power is noteworthy because it mentions familial relations during the sex scenes you choose to have... though it never goes beyond first generation descriptions.

Konk Island (mentioned in another thread here requesting second-gen incest) has the possibility to knock up your daughter, and has a possible epilogue where you're seen having sex with your daughter/granddaughter (in the future, of course!).

Maou Sama's timeline and family tree is so messed up, it's hard to keep track of who's what to who. Most of the girls in the game end up being your "daughters," including your "mother" which...... eh, it's so much fun, you can ignore the twisted family logic!

One to watch for would be Long Lost Daughter. There's a girl in the game who is the product of your mother seducing you in the past (which is shown as a flashback). She isn't fuckable yet, but I'm sure she eventually will be as getting it on with the entire extended family seems to be the path the game is barreling down...

Reactions: Arx07