Game Legends Asset Accquisition thread.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey Guys, DarthSeduction here, writer for the parody series Game Legends. I'm making this thread so that we can expand our current cast of characters to include other titles. Currently our artist is looking for models from the game . Any help in identifying the models used, especially for King and Ashley would be much appreciated.

Also looking for any assets we can get from Teacher's Pets. We have Meghan, thanks to OhWee.

OK, so while I've taken some artistic license on my Meghan (I like more interesting faces), I'm sure some of you are looking for a closer match to Meghan's features.

With that in mind, here's a formula you can work off of, based on some research materials...

First off, here's a pic of the Model detailed below, generated using Iray, in Daz Studio.

View attachment 29432

The skin is from P3D Angel:

Hair is Georgia Hair:

- Morph Settings for figure depicted above -

Body and Head settings:
Blaire Head & Body: 100% -

Scale: 92%
Render Sub D Level: 2
Breasts Cleavage: 15%
Sternum Width: -25%
Thin: 15%
Voluptuous: 40%
Weight: -10%
Youth Shape Adjust: 100%
Youth Shape Narrow: 100%
Youth Weight: -10%
Youth Breast 1: 20%
Youth Breast 2: 5%
Youth Breast 3: 20%
Lip Lower Height: 50%
Nose Size Depth: -50%
Nose Width Center Line: -50%
Nose Wing Width: -60%
HS Head Shape Fix: 1.00
Teen Josie 7 Face Slim: 100%
Navel: ? (unknown, unable to determine)
Cheek Flex (adjusts Cheek Flex L/R): 25% (25%)​

That's all the active morphs I can spot at the moment...

Note that I have several morph sets for G3F. This should at least get you into the ballpark/give you some hints r.e. how YOU might be able to dial in Blaire to look more like Meghan.

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'...

As for Daughter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Perhaps someone else can take a crack...
Also, if anyone has the assets in Slonique's models in Love Thy Neighbor it would be much appreciated, especially the mom the daughter and your sister.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you need another cum dumpster for your project...

Katie.

with

And her dad (my best guess...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarthSeduction