Seeking Game like Bare Witness

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Hello there my fellow game dudes. I have a problem here...
After playing Bare Witness, meaning in my life get a big hole...
I like adul game stuff but story and interaction with girls is the main reason i play them. The second think is harem shit... I love it... But not just harem like okey i fuck them all like Pokemon trainer. The reason i love Bare Witness is MC interaction with his girls. Even when he has his harem, he treats every girl special... Interact with them and tell them, that they are special. I play this game 3 time's and i take rode with roommates, Hamsa switch and MASH.... I did that because I want my ducking MC made this girls happy . Okey but enough of this sentiment.

I'm looking for game similar to this one. Good girls model, good harem rode with every harem girl happy, good story not with dick guy who want to only fuck... Guy must be " fuck, i do everything for those girls".

It's probably hard to find somethink like this. I was looking for something similar for about month and nothing.

HELP

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My savior.... so much content.... story lines look good, i don't mind some incest and also don't like this "landlady" stuff. For me most important is story line, how MC treat his harem, if it's possible then harem girls know about harem stuff and interact with each other, MC is Good Guy and last is quite realistic graphic. Anime stuff is good but i don't feel imersion.

Thanks once more hero...