Seeking Game like Clean Slate

Oct 25, 2017
Played Clean Slate and enjoyed it but sad to see it abandoned. Looking for similar games
So I see you're somewhat new (apart from your account being from 2018). I think the first step would be to see what you have played before, and for that I'd recommend going to the Latest Updates page and, from the sidebar filters, choose the Engine Prefix: QSP.

You'll have tons of games that are very much like Clean Slate's life simulation. The oldest of which (and the one that inspired pretty much every other QSP life simulation) is the russian ETO. From that game, the direct descendant in english and that is still being updated by a very cool little community today is Girl Life. And then comes a bunch of other takes on the same genre which you can find at that list of games. The ones that some meat to them that I've played are: FemSim, Fem Life, and About It.

But out of all those games, if you know none of them, I'd definitely pick english Girl Life (not the russian ETO) which is the most detailed of them.