Seeking Game like Continent of Slaughter(CoS)? [I'm a good man not a horrible one]

Bonfire32

Dec 12, 2019
IMPORTANCE: I'm NOT looking for guro game but a STRATEGY game like this one. BUT if it have to be guro then i will also accept it.

It can be H-Game or Non H-Game.

Also what is this genre call? (There some people say that this kind of game genre only appear in Japan and rarely outside so i'm curious)

I make some research myself and looking through all the Strategy and Combat game tag and only these game that i like:

H-Game:

-Renryuu ascension: Did a very good job making a Kingdom Management game with Suikoden recruiting system which i like.

-Free city(PregMod): Say no more best Slave Management and Army recruiting system BUT the game need more visual on battle like CoS.

-EraTohouK: Good time wasting game but no visual the Text flavor are so damn good thought.

-Dungeon Lord: Good enough BUT need more Content and the second sequel just being put on On Hold, so sad.

-Princess & Conquest: Shame it Under Development BUT The Combat is a good hit of this game, the War system also look very promising.

-Parasite Infection: Damn good game in develop, Text Base though but it good.

-Village of Adventures: I don't like this game i'm put it here just to let you know that i also like Base Building game and if it include with Strategy Battle like CoS then you are my hero and have my very thank you.

Non H-Game:

-Mount and Blade series: Look like CoS but too open world.

-Dragon Force(SEGA Saturn): Exactly what i want BUT too damn slow

-Orge Battle series: Good, very well story telling BUT can't using all the recruiting troop at once which is not what i want of a Strategy game.

-Lost Tech: Oh my this game is broken, it Good what i want BUT *sigh* overpower is really something.

I don't want to be picky BUT i'm very hate Grindy, VN, SLOW and No Brainer game like Eiyuu Senki and any genre look like it. There only one game with same genre like Eiyuu that i like is Sengoku Neet it have a very interesting Combat BUT it not Strategy at all in my opinion.

So to SUM it up:

-I want: HUGE ARMY(Don't you think about Total War or Paradox game), Strategy with visualize Battle and if possible Base Building System. Bonus: Hardcore, complex system and Big Brain win the War BUT win with Number also fine too.

-I DO NOT want: Grindy, VN, SLOW, No Brainer, Huge pool of army but can't make use all of it (this is fine thought), SAY NO TO 4X those square like Civilization is not what one call Strategy game more like Grand RPG, Turn Base (this is fine thought).

Oh and if you need help picking up a game just ask me i'm a very good picker :).

Reactions: bansdebar