Seeking Game like Evenicle - Harem, RPG, Simple Gameplay

KLBR

Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys!

Like the title say, i've played Evenicle, and liked very much, although the few (but high quality) sex content. Is there other games on this line? Like rpg, harem, with a lot of sex content, but not too much thinking (Evenicle is just: go, fight, win? go ahead. Lose? get back, get stronger fighting mobs, than fight again).

I've tried that Beat Blades Haruka, but the time menagement fucked my game experience (i've always got the rape scenes and i am not very much into that kind of stuff).

The only genre that is mandatory is Harem (male protagonist). It doesn't even need to be RPG. I've played Solvalley School and Adventures of Willy D, and liked them a lot too.

If u guys could help me i would be very grateful.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Toshin Toshi 1/2 or the main numbered Rance games. Sengoku Rance in particular is pretty popular, but might be a tad more complicated than you want.

Utawarerumono was a harem tactical rpg, though I do not remember how hard it was at this point. I wasn't a fan but it is usually well reviewed.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys!

Like the title say, i've played Evenicle, and liked very much, although the few (but high quality) sex content. Is there other games on this line? Like rpg, harem, with a lot of sex content, but not too much thinking (Evenicle is just: go, fight, win? go ahead. Lose? get back, get stronger fighting mobs, than fight again).

I've tried that Beat Blades Haruka, but the time menagement fucked my game experience (i've always got the rape scenes and i am not very much into that kind of stuff).

The only genre that is mandatory is Harem (male protagonist). It doesn't even need to be RPG. I've played Solvalley School and Adventures of Willy D, and liked them a lot too.

If u guys could help me i would be very grateful.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.

Reactions: Obrecht13 and KLBR

padder

May 5, 2018
I second those games and raise with Sengoku Rance, although... Its mostly rape. But you will end up rooting for him anyway, clever writing and awesome gameplay. Tactical world conquest (much like risk, i guess) Keep your eyes peeled for Rance Quest also, its an RPG.

Reactions: KLBR

Grapeboy

Oct 22, 2018
Eiyuu Senki has you get isekai-ed into a world full of historical figures, where you are to unify the world by Japanese imperial conqueset. It's got a great portfolio of waifus and hours of gameplay. Its difficulty adapts to prevent the game from being a snooze fest, yet it still doesn't become too difficult (I only had issues with Russia). It's CGs look nice and it has a lot of them, but it only offers up to two pictures per scene. That being said, it's pretty fun to capture the world and the hearts of historic waifus. The game does get predictable rather quickly, but it makes up for it with constant fun characters, a refreshing combat system, and a low amount of horror elements. (Certified Jabber free)

Edit: Restructed & Revised

Last edited:
Reactions: KLBR and AsterK