Seeking Game like Femboy Holy Order

HotPaprika_

May 7, 2020
Hi, first time posting something on this site so i hope I'm doing it right.
Anyway, years ago I played this game (made in RPG Maker) in which you play as a femboy (Shota like if i remember correctly); looks similar to Femboy holy order Rascal, but I'm sure it isn't that one.
You had to save your friend and you could lose against enemies in rpg battles (leading to CGI).
I think the first boss was a succubus in some kind of milking farm. You could obtain different Status effects and maybe even changing MC clothes? (I'm not sure about this one).
it was pretty buggy and probably not the best game I've ever played, but since I started thinking about it i just can't stop searching for it!
i hope someone will be able to help me with this weird description i gave.
Thanks!

Lord_Mex

Feb 9, 2023
Well I also dont think this it because I cant remeber femboy but your description reminds me of a game called Succubus Farm

HotPaprika_

May 7, 2020
Well I also dont think this it because I cant remeber femboy but your description reminds me of a game called Succubus Farm
Loved that game but still not the right one. I guess it may be impossible to find (or maybe I'm crazy and this game never existed)

marsknight2

Feb 1, 2018
You might be thinking of Pandora's forest. Lots of status affects based on body parts, various costumes and milking content.

HotPaprika_

May 7, 2020
You might be thinking of Pandora's forest. Lots of status affects based on body parts, various costumes and milking content.
I can't believe it, but you have managed to find it. From what i remember it's exactly this one :3
Thanks for replying and I'll try it soon to confirm that it is the right one