Seeking Game like Gianna Odyssey

Oct 26, 2019
Looking for a game similar to Gianna Odyssey. Preferably one with male protagonist. Does anyone know of one? Would love to find one with M2F, Sissification/feminization, and more

Reactions: Jade Heart
Oct 26, 2019
Magical Camp is a pretty good fit, check it out and see if it works
I've played it. It's a pretty good game. Though I'm trying to find something that has a wide variety of transformations like Odyssey has. Don't get me wrong, Magical Camp is good, but there is a predetermined outcome for the main character. I like a variety and randomness.

Reactions: bimboform

Blanaic

Apr 4, 2020
If variety is what you're looking for, then Dungeon Depths has that. It's a roguelike, all transformations are at least semi-perma, It usually glitches out every ten seconds but that never affects the gameplay much. Also has m2f, if you choose to be a guy.
Another choice could be Lust Doll Plus, I played it a while back, don't remember if it has any m2f stuff, but it does lean into transformations and customization which could be what you're looking for. Hopefully these are good

Oct 26, 2019
I've played Lust Doll, it does have transformations and whatnot, but it is almost too sandboxy. I don't mind sandbox games, but at least have some type of plot that is easier to follow. Havent tried dungeon depths