Seeking Game like "Hitomi - My step sister"

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I recently discovered this visual novel (which is pretty old but good enough)

And I have to admit that I liked it, I was also surprised to find it 'interesting' (the full hitomi route, where you rape her then make use of her submissiveness)

So yeah, looking for a game that is similar to it.

Here's what I liked so you can better understand & recommend something similar ;
The possibility of going full bad route, aka, raping the sister, taking advantage of her submissiveness & seeing that is actually had an impact.
I iked that it wasn't just "I'll do this to her" then once the scene end ; it stop here.

Another thing, which is in a total different category I guess ? ;
I liked the mother route, the possibility of her going full yandere (?) & just killing you & her daughter to avoid losing you.
^ if you are not careful enough and od bad shit, which goes back to the "real impact from my choices" mentioned in the first thing i'm looking for

So pretty much looking for a game where you can be a sadistic rapist developing a reation wih a character or just one where the girl you're dating is actually a yandere etc.
(I have already tried Crimson Gray for the second part and I loved it.)

Note : I separated 1 & 2 because the game doesn't have to necessarily have those 2 elements (although I don't mind a submissive girl that goes yandere if you keep pushing her away etc)

Reactions: grisax

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Forgot to mention ; The Sagara Family (if any of you plan to recommend it) doesn't have any similarity with Himoti
Sagara Family is more like a dumb fap game than an actual 'pick a choice and uncover the result of your actions next'

Kana my little sister isn't good either, as it's just a plain stupid tear jerker with no real pleasant ending

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
I was really hoping this old question will be answered. As it wasn't I'll just leave my tiny hint for the future generations. The only ones that come to my mind are trainer style games like those from Pink Tea, like Together Again.