Seeking Game like Lost in Paradise (MC Cucks others)

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
Hey guys sorry for the weird request but i was playing Lost in Paradise and wondering if anyone can recommend me games where MC is the BULL and fucks other character's wives or gf while they watch. I dont want a MMF 3some maybe if cuck turns into sissy and mc fucks him :BootyTime:. ( or just the tags i should be searching to find similar game)

It doesnt have to be exact same but any similar game is highly appreciated

please recommend VN 3dcg game, Animation are appreciated but not a must. Thanks :)

PS: I have seen other threads but they mostly have html games and i dont like those kind

Reactions: doujin1

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/netori-games.20817/
Check out this thread there's a fair amount on it check out all the pages for the best results...

For a starter here's a good one
https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-trainer-v1-0-domiek.14093/
Thanks alot for the recommendation, i am gonna play the personal trainer one 1st.
Also if you know any game where mc's friend is a cuck where he watches mc and his wife/gf get fucked. There are a few games that i found but they were based on wife swap which i dont like. Any recs are appreciated

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
Hey guys sorry for the weird request but i was playing Lost in Paradise and wondering if anyone can recommend me games where MC is the BULL and fucks other character's wives or gf while they watch. I dont want a MMF 3some maybe if cuck turns into sissy and mc fucks him :BootyTime:. ( or just the tags i should be searching to find similar game)

It doesnt have to be exact same but any similar game is highly appreciated

please recommend VN 3dcg game, Animation are appreciated but not a must. Thanks :)

PS: I have seen other threads but they mostly have html games and i dont like those kind
it's not weird at all.. There are a lot of NTR games requests in the site. Requesting the reverse of that is totally fine.
My recommendation is to play "Deliverance" (Awesome graphics).. You get multiple girls, sharing is totally optional and U get to fuck your friend's wife who get super jealous when u say she is hot and sexy. It's fun to see her gagging on your cock and getting fucked like a bitch in heat. You are not cucking anyone it's just a really nice game.

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
it's not weird at all.. There are a lot of NTR games requests in the site. Requesting the reverse of that is totally fine.
My recommendation is to play "Deliverance" (Awesome graphics).. You get multiple girls, sharing is totally optional and U get to fuck your friend's wife who get super jealous when u say she is hot and sexy. It's fun to see her gagging on your cock and getting fucked like a bitch in heat. You are not cucking anyone it's just a really nice game.
Thanks for the rec, i remember playing that gave long time ago but stopped for some reason. Will go back to it again. If you find anything else do tell.

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
Thanks for the rec, i remember playing that gave long time ago but stopped for some reason. Will go back to it again. If you find anything else do tell.
Yeah now that game is complete, so you don't have to even worry about future updates. The female characters are all so hot.. It's worth the time it takes to complete it.