Seeking Game like Slave Matrix / Sealed Breed

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
As you will have understood, I'm looking for games similar to Gamecolon's and Auto Eden's games, to be honest I've already tested a lot of them, certainly some that you would be likely to recommend to me, but, if any of you have a game in mind that you think might interest me.

PS : Slave Matrix is really amazing, if you don't know it, try it.

Jan 18, 2023
Ok, im comfused, you like the BDSM part of those games or what mechanic? If you like monster girls, Monster Black Market and Monster Girl Hunt are good.

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
Ok, im comfused, you like the BDSM part of those games or what mechanic? If you like monster girls, Monster Black Market and Monster Girl Hunt are good.
(5) Mod - Unity - Completed - Monster Black Market [v2.0.16.0 DLC] [Team-Apple Pie] - German translation | F95zone and (5) Unity - Monster Girl Hunt [v0.2.82 Public] [Tiny Devil Studio] | F95zone. Even though i should say they have a different mechanics. Monster black market use breeding mechanic, instead of training. monster girl hunt use pokemon game mechanic (catch, train, fight).

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
As you will have understood, I'm looking for games similar to Gamecolon's and Auto Eden's games, to be honest I've already tested a lot of them, certainly some that you would be likely to recommend to me, but, if any of you have a game in mind that you think might interest me.

PS : Slave Matrix is really amazing, if you don't know it, try it.
hope it help, sorry if i had some mistake in some grammar :)