Identify Game made in honey select about a mansion/resort, it isn't mythic manor or harem hotel.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
SOLVED

The game was Sexus Resort (Thanks CyricAdon).

As far as I remember, the game was made in Honey Select, the MC was a resort/hotel owner, the recepcionist was a girl with orange hair, and big boobs, the other characters in the hotel was a Cow Girl, Princess Peach (you had to get food to her in the kitchen, also she gave you a footjob at some point), there was a Robot who worked in the kitchen that was stylized as a 50s restaurant style, there was also a girl that remembered that girl from Bendy and the ink machine, she and her room was black and white.

There was also a chubby ghost (boosette-ish) that haunted the hotel and is obsessed with the MC, have various sex scenes based on which person you tell her to interact at evening/night.

Also, there is a cat girl egyptian like that was the owner of a shop, and even have a cat with a pat counter, you basically buy extra sex scenes in her shop.

The other girl I remember was a demon girl, I think she was fully red, and she worked out, and visited the sauna with the other girls as well, those two places was interactive and had scenes on it.

This is all I remember, but I do not have any idea of the name of the game, hopefully someone knows! Thank you in advance.

Last edited: