Tool Others Game Manager 2.17.12.7

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I looked for crashes and table and nothing there. I reported it in this thread and posted the error message and the dump file, but no response.

tid Just download the game list update 2.17.3.7. Always getting an error, usually when expanding a game line in the table. Going to reboot to see if that helps. OS Win10 home, fully updated.

Edit: Rebooting still brought the error.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well I'm going to download it again. See if it still crashes. If it does I will stop using it. Great idea though.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yep it still crashes. To repeat it, select table, cause line item to expand, then another until it happens. Good luck with the game.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
There's a bug in the latest version 2.17.4.7.

While the manager no longer removes set tags upon going to a game's detail page, it's currently impossible to add or remove tags. Doing so via the cog on the right-click popup menu does nothing. Doing so via the cog in the game details window doesn't even open the tag selector.

EDIT:
To specify: it's STILL possible to add tags. But tags CANNOT be removed again.

Also, I'd be great if the cog of the tags can be placed in one of the corners of the pop-up window, rather than in its current position due to overlap issues.
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I'm still fixing some problems linked to the domain transfer, I'll also have to fix performance issues. I'll keep you updated.
Yep it still crashes. To repeat it, select table, cause line item to expand, then another until it happens. Good luck with the game.
The next update should fix this 'fingers crossed'

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm still fixing some problems linked to the domain transfer, I'll also have to fix performance issues. I'll keep you updated.

The next update should fix this 'fingers crossed'
I am guessing the new version is on the website we can't get to. :LOL:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I just got an update when running the application to 2.17.5.7. Not sure if you already have that or not
I have downloaded what ever was the latest on Saturday at 4:13 PM. He said that the next update would fix it. So I am going to wait.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
I have downloaded what ever was the latest on Saturday at 4:13 PM. He said that the next update would fix it. So I am going to wait.
v2.17.5.7 is new today. Just hours old.

But if you have issues updating with the client, then the site is up and the download link is up:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
v2.17.5.7 is new today. Just hours old.

But if you have issues updating with the client, then the site is up and the download link is up:
Downloaded...Refreshing...And I will let you know.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK, I have finished the refresh and done all the actions I needed to do and I can report that the crashing error that has been occurring has been taken care of. In other words...IT WORKS!!!! The table issue has been fixed.

Now I need to repopulate my games list and go from there.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I would still like to see a comment text box added to the Game Detail screen (and not to any other page in your application).
  • It's the only page it is needed at.
  • I don't need a checkbox since the comment text box would work for either desire.
  • And I can always add a tag (FAILURE) to the game to filter out the game.
As for doing a text box in the review process, that is up to you guys. As for myself, I would not care to do a review for the game in GL. If I do a review it would be on F95zone since that is where all the games originate.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Now the table has blank rows. The rows are populated after refresh, but not after restart.

As much as I like the concept I would not care to use a buggy program. Good luck with your game list.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
tid is the metadata server down?
Can't refresh, everything loads slowly.
The site seems to be up but it is really slow. Confirmed with other users aswell.

Sad, was his first time trying the client, and it was slow cause of this :(

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I'm working on optimizing it.

The new server I use is quite slow but the old one was about to be renewed, and I didn't want to stay there another year because I was not supposed to run an adult site on it. So I had to move quickly and I moved to a little server that I already have, but it's too slow.
Now I will have more time to find a decent server that is not too expensive for me, in the meantime, I will try to optimize the current one.

Sorry guys for the disturbance.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes