Identify Game most likely made with RPGM, fantasy setting, 2dcg, starts with elvish blonde/brown haired trans character interaction,

kierks

Feb 20, 2019
Heya bros,

Im looking for the game which starts as I described in my title - it was a RPG game most likely made with RPGM but I am not sure, the first character you encounter is a blonde or brown haired elf trans/futa in white/green attire and thats the first character that has any CG to obtain, the game was in fantasy setting, after the encounter you level up your character, do some quests etc, after the prologue you have your own base/castle and you can purchase character upgrades over there, game was in english, can't remember the name and I already looked via tags on the website, can't freaking find it, much obliged for anyone who helps out.

Last edited:

kierks

Feb 20, 2019
Bump - you play as male protagonist (some kind of monarch?) and there's plenty of grinding for levels/upgrades, it didn't had turn based combat, combat was happening as you were walking through stages and if I remember correctly, the elf character I mentioned above had small tits with pierced nipples - I also remember that during gameplay you could run into some statues which you could use to sacrifice your HP for something, during combat you attack with left click and you shoot out some single projectiles at the start, then you can upgrade that to make it into a 5+ projectile that shotguns etc

Last edited: