Game Name Farmers Dreams

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone know where the bloody entrance to the mountain of globlins is already played this game and I do not think it ever
------------------------------------
This game is pure bug's disgust even to play this.When I enter the entrance of the passage to go to the Capital I talk to Trevor and he says that the bridge is broken, when I try to return, it is impossible not to return at all if not save before this entrance the game gets deadly misery bug.There's a damn cat behind my house at 15hs PM. I'm going to go back to the house and get him to take Evelyn, when he enters this stage, the screen is all dark in the village and can not do anything, to see nothing more a bug.I've done all the quest talks with Nina and Sam saying that I would go to the mountain of the globlins, there is no damn entrance to this place, I try to get close to the well, he says it's very dangerous there, I try to enter a forest entrance before of the mine he says you can not go very far, cade the entrance to the mountain that I play garbage is this full of bug.I'm using the latest version and it's all bugged.