Identify Game Name pls

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Hello guys, i played a game about 5-6 months ago. It was a Ren'py game i think. Cyberpunk theme, 2DCG, animated, a purple haired girl character. There was a mission system,theft mechanic where we can make money. I can't remember the name of the game. I guess released between 2020-2021. Pls help me

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I can think of a few games that fit some of those criteria, but not all of them, I think.
Third Crisis?
Hardcoded?
You're gonna have to be more specific, is it still in development or finished? Is it a visual novel with some basic gameplay mechanics like the thieving system you mentioned, or is it more complex? Cause if that's the case, it might not be made in Ren'py, it would have to be another engine that can handle more complex thing. What do the graphics look like? Drawings, pixel-art etc?

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Yes it may not be renpy game. There was a sex scene with one of the female characters at the car repair shop. The game has animated good drawings. Freeroam mechanics,day-night cycle, i guess still under development.One of the girl characters has short purple hair. This is all i remember.

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
Do you remember if there was any combat in the game? What about mech suits? Is the purple haired girl the main character or just one of many? Do you remember if the character you are playing as is a male or female if so? Do you remember any side-scroller style walking around, top down walking around, or was it all done in visual novel style?

And here is my random guess. I haven't played it so I can't say if the scenes your mentioned are in it. It's just a cyberpunk style vn that's somewhat open and still in development.

Defenestration