Identify Game name unknown (pleas help)

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Hello guys, I have no idea hows the name of this game , but there is a guy who moved out from her stepmother house, for having sex, then he later goes to live with her father and her step mother and daughter, the stepmother is the first to appear and help him to settle, then he have sex with a red head, and then with her sis, in a store for a serie in a pendrive that its similar to alice in wonderland to share with her step sister and then be able to have sex with her, you can switch between him and the stepsis, theres apples in the house where you can click and show some scenes, besides, he can have sex with the redhead that I mention earlier, she helps him with some work, honeslty Im trying to recall the name of some protagonist but cant remember...
And then he has plan to fuck stepmother, and the stepsis to fuck the protagonist father, Im stuck so thx in advice for help.
The game is in english, probably unity or unreal engine, you can move freely around the house, and have breakfast with stepmom sometimes in the house.
Also have a neko cousin who likes animes and stuff,
Help will be really appreciated.
If this is wrong place to post this, let me know where this post should go.
Thank you, really.