VN - Ren'Py - Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Znar26

Although it is early days, put Game of Inches on your must-play list.

• Entertaining.
    • Likable characters
    • Good story
    • Excellent graphics
    Wishing the author much success.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

divingmedic

Great start to the AVN. Characters are good looking. Male MC is one I have not seen in countless other AVN's. A few grammatical errors but I have no room to talk on that. Looking forward to further updates. Thanks and good luck dev.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

hic86

Solid first showing!

The grammar wasn't too bad, some minor spelling issues (glad to see Dev does hotfixes afterward to address them, I missed it apparently!), Bench press animation threw me off for a minute, and need more soph (thought you could have had every render include soph and it still wouldn't be enough for me).

Characters early on are interesting enough to want to follow more of the developments to come.

Girls look pretty good, Just keep working at it and improving your skillset, going to be anticipating more from this game! Good Luck!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sk thunder

A promising start for the game even though the main plot line is bit of a cliche; RIP Dads. The football genre might be the best thing for this game and it makes it unique.

The psychoanalysis in the conversation between characters kept me intrigued in the early parts of the game. The erotic scenes are good enough. I am hopeful about this game and wishing good fortune for the Dev in the coming days.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Game of inches. Good description of the amount of content available right now. However I will say that the content that is packed into those inches was very promising. Right now it is worthy of the 4 stars I gave it and hope it makes it to 5 with more content and more girl interactions in the future. Nice setup for future content as the MC is still in high school and has had a meeting with a college recruiter so there is hope for at least 2 more years of content at minimum. There is high hopes for this one to be even better. Nice Start!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TheOnlyKong

I was torn between a 4 and a 5 star rating.. I'd consider this game somewhere between a 4.2 and a 4.5 so I went with 4. Now for why.

This is just the first release, but there's a fair bit of content for a first release. Nothing is rushed just to get content in the first release either. On a technical level, there are only a few mild problems. There are typos here and there, a few things coded improperly and the animations are a bit stiff. Nothing bad, but it's not perfect so that's ultimately why I docked some points.

As for more subjective artistic notes, I enjoy the story. I don't even like football but the main character and his story is compelling. The only gripe I have with character personalities is that the sister is already coming on a bit strong. Not necessarily a bad thing, some may like it, but it's off-putting to me. I kinda like having to work for it, and she's already clearly into you. The models are also pretty good, though again, not perfect.

All in all, a great first release and I hope the dev can keep it up or even improve. GL Remveer I'll be watching this one with interest.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

_Han

Bro your game already looks very good in general and I like the plot and the main character very much and the things you should pay attention to are all the female things to watch out for are that all the female characters don't all have identical bodies, please, and that there could be more positions in the sex scenes.