VN Ren'Py Game of Inches [vC1.E2.0] [Remveer]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Definitely no worries there, This is an Eiffel Tower free zone. Solo missions only.
you know, it's a tradition for a sport harem incest VN to have at least one dickgirl in main cast, no need for a whole Eiffel Tower, but maybe small 5G antenna on a side? no? oh well...

question though - what's the planned release cycle here will be? it seems initial release was just month ago, but not many devs can keep up with monthly updates

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
you know, it's a tradition for a sport harem VN to have at least one dickgirl in main cast, no need for a whole Eiffel Tower, but maybe small 5G antenna on a side? no? oh well...
Sadly it's just not my thing. No shame if it is, to each their own. I don't think I could weave it into my story naturally without feeling like it was forced just for the sake of having a trans/futa character. I find it much harder to write about things that I can't relate to on some level or understand the appeal of.

what's the planned release cycle here will be? it seems initial release was just month ago, but not many devs can keep up with monthly updates
I don't really have a plan as far as release cycles go at the moment. Too much of my workflow is undecided, I'm experimenting with different ideas and processes seeing what works best for me. I also work a full time job and have other responsibilities that make dedicating a set amount of time to the game more difficult. My goal for now is to keep grinding away whenever I can, and release updates when I think they are ready. I pretty much dedicate all my free time to the game at the moment which makes for faster releases but I know it will eventually burn me out. I'm just hoping I can generate enough of a fanbase to at least support me switching to part-time at my day job before I reach that burn out mark.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's a bit ironic that Sephora mocked her twin with being seen driving a clunker while her brother is such a hotshot quarterback, yet in the end...she bought a car that looks old enough to be a clunker or an Autobot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remveer

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That car is pretty minimalistic, but I'm not sure if it was the safest or even the most useful choice.
Just don't forget a pet or a kid inside the car during a sunny day or things might turn ugly.

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
That car is pretty minimalistic, but I'm not sure if it was the safest or even the most useful choice.
Just don't forget a pet or a kid inside the car during a sunny day or things might turn ugly.
Practicality wasn't even a thought that registered in her mind. It was all about picking something unique to stand out from the crowd, an attempt to grasp some individuality.

It's a bit ironic that Sephora mocked the mc with being seen driving a clunker while the mc is such a hotshot quarterback, yet in the end...she bought a car that looks old enough to be a clunker or an Autobot.
I'm glad you picked up on that. I thought it was a great way to show that she was starting to let go of that fear of what others might think. She mentions through humor not wanting to drive a clunker not because she's too good for it, but because she fears what people might say. When it came down to her actually picking for herself she ended up picking an older, bolder model. Her journey of letting go of what people think is going to have impact throughout the story

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Well rip the praise for the 2nd update guess talking about tags is not allowed but talking about traditions in other games is fine (mods must have forgot edit) :HideThePain:

Since i do think its worth anybody seeing this despite this will probably be deleted as well but for posterity: 2nd update smaller than I personally like, still strong, already paths, mom is interesting :KEK:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm just here because the dev was clowning on BrainDrop to market his own game. Pretty fucking based of him.
Good start so far. Dialogue feels a little stiff sometimes but the writing is overall pretty good, characters are likeable, MC seems like an actual person and the animations are pretty good. Definitely looking forward to more of this.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Trigger warning for pool table owners:

At one point Jessica sits on the edge of the pool table. Please remember that this is a work of fiction and that no actual pool tables are being damaged, warped or mistreated. Still, I would have appreciated the MC calling her on it so as to serve as a learning opportunity for the greater audience. Hopefully this comment will get get enough visibility to educate the non-pool-table-owning players on proper pool table etiquette.

#notmytable #begonethots #PETPT (people for the ethical treatment of pool tables)

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Trigger warning for pool table owners:

At one point Jessica sits on the edge of the pool table. Please remember that this is a work of fiction and that no actual pool tables are being damaged, warped or mistreated. Still, I would have appreciated the MC calling her on it so as to serve as a learning opportunity for the greater audience. Hopefully this comment will get get enough visibility to educate the non-pool-table-owning players on proper pool table etiquette.

#notmytable #begonethots #PETPT (people for the ethical treatment of pool tables)
Uh-oh the PETPT have arrived. Don't make direct eye contact or any sudden movements and you'll all be safe. I'm more worried about the PETIC (people for the ethical treatment of ice cream) finding this game, they are notoriously much more ruthless and simple avoidance is not possible. Two cones have already met their demise and ended up half uneaten on the ground, I suspect that won't go over well with them.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes