[VN] [Ren'Py] Game of Moans: The Whores of Winter [v0.1.1] [Godswood Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any solution to the saving problem where when you load a save, you have to start from the beginning? Or are we fucked on that corner?

Reactions: trdx

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Is there any solution to the saving problem where when you load a save, you have to start from the beginning? Or are we fucked on that corner?
It seems that nobody cares. There seem to be quite a lot of us, but apparently it's not at critical mass level yet.
Yeah, I don't think I will touch the game until that's fixed.

Reactions: Mysm20

TeamGodswood

Jun 26, 2019
It seems that nobody cares. There seem to be quite a lot of us, but apparently it's not at critical mass level yet.
Yeah, I don't think I will touch the game until that's fixed.
Hey guys, sorry you're dealing with that saving issue. Can you provide more information about when you're saving and what location you're saving in? Also, what page are you saving to? We'll definitely have this fixed for 0.2 as we're planning on restructuring the save / load menu and system (which will release in a couple of months) but we don't currently have any plans for posting any more bug-fixes for 0.1 as we're now focussing full development on 0.2.

Reactions: c4td0g

Franksqz

Oct 25, 2018
Really P'ed off. Spend hours playing the game and save not working. Reached part where Sansa can be turned around. Had 9 silver coins and no further progress, the lost all. Please put warning on post 1.

Reactions: c4td0g

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys, sorry you're dealing with that saving issue. Can you provide more information about when you're saving and what location you're saving in? Also, what page are you saving to? We'll definitely have this fixed for 0.2 as we're planning on restructuring the save / load menu and system (which will release in a couple of months) but we don't currently have any plans for posting any more bug-fixes for 0.1 as we're now focussing full development on 0.2.
tried to save when searching for the sword parts and some time around, all to the 1st page

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Recomendations
The game is grindy and text wall AF
Remove the bastard from conversations, its cheaper
The relationship with Arya and Sansa must grow step by step, but no slow.
GoT=Incest=Arya fuck Sansa
Make sex scenes with Ros soon
Focus and develop the actual girls, dont spam girls soon like Dany or Cercei

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
started from scratch again, after last update, but after the first time I tried to load a save I am again at day 1 morning. So save system is not working 100%. If I am loading an old and (partly) broken save its loading fine.. :(

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
How much content if you don't mind me asking?
Decent amount of sexy stuff for a first release, but nothing super explicit yet. Good foundation, I'd say. Spent maybe an hour to get through what's in there so far? Definitely got a lot of text if that's a turnoff for you. Maybe wait for an update or two if you're on the fence.

sunaboz

Jun 25, 2018
The game is still bugged and often I can't give Sansa the pelt even when I have it in every colour (I thought that update might have fixed it but sadly no). I can't recommend it at this state.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Decent amount of sexy stuff for a first release, but nothing super explicit yet. Good foundation, I'd say. Spent maybe an hour to get through what's in there so far? Definitely got a lot of text if that's a turnoff for you. Maybe wait for an update or two if you're on the fence.
Thanks for the more than decent answer, I will wait then.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes