3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Would you guys recommend giving this a try or should I wait a few versions more?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Game looks good now. But ı have advice for you. You need add this game animated scenes. They will be looped 1-2 second animeted scenes maybe. But at least they need to be exist :D

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Game looks good now. But ı have advice for you. You need add this game animated scenes. They will be looped 1-2 second animeted scenes maybe. But at least they need to be exist :D
I'm not quite sure I understand. We're not aiming to have full animated scenes in the game, but we do have a work-around like in the Arya handjob scene currently in the game. A kind of faux animation that simulates the effect well. It loops through several images to create an animation. So we'll be using more of those in the future.

when should we expect next update with some content ?
No concrete release date yet, but between a month and two months if I had to give a very rough estimate right now.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Understandable time frames, but sad all the same. Good luck.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
haven't played it yet but kudos for the art, looks really good. if you include dany you'll def grab my attention.

CarpeNoctem

The Shield that Guards the Realms of Men
Donor
Nov 16, 2017
[Review]

The game has no doubt real potential, the art is nice and clean, the characters are nice with a few flaws that can be ironed out and redone if needed and the general setting feels Thrones.

World Design

When loading into the game you are greeted with a great few opening shots of hand drawn art, of Winterfell and the "Rockhards" Keep, not only are they well painted, the tone screams Game of Thrones, their is no doubt when loading into the game that you've just stepped into a Game of Thrones world.

Winterfells keep is a great location with an inside and outside, the courtyard is slightly bare at the moment with only a few characters potting around, but can be sometimes completely empty, whilst this can be explained away with the backstory you read at the start detailing all men have gone south, there should be people still around, at least a few guards as they would leave men behind to defend the keep.

The inside is Winterfell and it isn't, the Great Hall is like it is in the show, the other places however, look a bit too cramped and empty, the Library doesn't even come close to the one we see in the show during Season 8, with Arya's stealth sequence, however that can change.

Overall the detail and art are amazing quality if a little sparse when it comes to the background details.

Characters

MC - Nothing I can say really at the moment, he's a little dull, and most of the comedy comes from his reactions to Bran's weirdness, he's been shunned by his fathers due to his abysmal skill with a sword, however you can immediately become a snapshot archer with pinpoint accuracy once given a bow.

That is something that needs to be worked on, there needs to be some kind of progression when it comes to the bow, it's far too easy, and makes you wander if the MC's father only ever allowed him to use a sword and nothing else.

Sansa - Is very much Season 1 Sansa, which I understand that's what she's meant to be, but it makes her a little annoying, this of course is my personal opinion, I've never really liked her, apart from her character in Season 4 and 6 until she nearly kills Jon with her stupidity.

Also, she wouldn't call a Northerner "Ser" knowing that only a few who follow the Old Gods have been Knighted, Ser Jorah Mormont and Ser Rodrik Cassel, being the only two I can think of at the moment, she would call him My Lord, as the MC is an heir to a Northern Family, or maybe she wouldn't call him anything at all and just say thank you.

Arya - She's annoying, and it sucks. I love Arya, but in the game, she's an annoying Dom, which is very predictable and in the worst kind of way, the way I'd do Arya in this parody setting is advance her rebellious nature into something a little more experimental, perhaps a teasing Arya exploring her sexuality by making moves on the MC, flashing her underwear, going pantyless etc.

The Dom Arya, is not exciting to see at all, it'd be more interesting if as the MC's and Arya's relationship progresses, she becomes a sub, and instead meek little Sansa becomes the Dom, their characters over time doing total flips as a result of the MC's manipulations.

Her artwork needs a bit of work, her breasts should be on the smaller side of the scale to fit her character, and needs to be a little more lithe to fit with her active lifestyle.

Bran + Luwin + Roderick - Not much to say apart they need work and depth added to them, of course the old man is a pervert, Bran of course is a creep, and Rodrik is meh... they all need work but this is a 0.1.1 so can't judge too harshly.

Quests

Not much to say, generic go here, fetch that, comeback in the morning and it'll be done, for a first project this type of thing is to be expected, however I would try to introduce new things quickly to keep the game from becoming a grind fest just to get to the next scene.

Overall

As I said the game has potential to be something really quite fantastic, a few character design changes are needed in my personal opinion, but the artwork is awesome, the grammar is far better than most other things that have come out in the past few months and the dev looks to be really involved in this which is always something to be happy about.

Keep at it, I'm really looking forward to more!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I have to join two posters above me - saving doesn't work - or rather loading will always start from the start. That's not good at all.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I have to join two posters above me - saving doesn't work - or rather loading will always start from the start. That's not good at all.
I had run into the same problem, as well. After several tries, it somehow worked (more or less). But the save system in general, is a bit weird. Often it jumps back and forth, without reason. Seems bugged to me.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes