3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
I have to join two posters above me - saving doesn't work - or rather loading will always start from the start. That's not good at all.
Same nonsense. When you save the game, the progress of the game by the player is not saved. If you try to load the save, the game will have to go from the outset, losing all the progress of passage.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
market, tbh, the first shouldve been easy, but the cover was rather unexpected to me as well.

Inducktions

Mar 21, 2019
If we get a comment on future girls(Cersei, Catelyn,...) and an impregnation option, I think I may support a patreon for the first time ever.

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
Looking for the bookcover I only find 3 items for sale leather salt and paste.... am I overthinking things or do i have to buy paste. DOESNT make sense for the grind to have jumped like that though.

ok NEVER MIND I found it there

Last edited:

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
Looking for the bookcover I only find 3 items for sale leather salt and paste.... am I overthinking things or do i have to buy paste. DOESNT make sense for the grind to have jumped like that though.

ok NEVER MIND I found it there
It's not for sale. It's on the floor at your left from the shopper. Don't click on her. It's a little far

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any solution to the saving problem where when you load a save, you have to start from the beginning? Or are we fucked on that corner?

Reactions: trdx

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Is there any solution to the saving problem where when you load a save, you have to start from the beginning? Or are we fucked on that corner?
It seems that nobody cares. There seem to be quite a lot of us, but apparently it's not at critical mass level yet.
Yeah, I don't think I will touch the game until that's fixed.

Reactions: Mysm20

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
It seems that nobody cares. There seem to be quite a lot of us, but apparently it's not at critical mass level yet.
Yeah, I don't think I will touch the game until that's fixed.
Hey guys, sorry you're dealing with that saving issue. Can you provide more information about when you're saving and what location you're saving in? Also, what page are you saving to? We'll definitely have this fixed for 0.2 as we're planning on restructuring the save / load menu and system (which will release in a couple of months) but we don't currently have any plans for posting any more bug-fixes for 0.1 as we're now focussing full development on 0.2.

Reactions: c4td0g
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes