3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Franksqz

Oct 25, 2018
Really P'ed off. Spend hours playing the game and save not working. Reached part where Sansa can be turned around. Had 9 silver coins and no further progress, the lost all. Please put warning on post 1.

Reactions: c4td0g

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys, sorry you're dealing with that saving issue. Can you provide more information about when you're saving and what location you're saving in? Also, what page are you saving to? We'll definitely have this fixed for 0.2 as we're planning on restructuring the save / load menu and system (which will release in a couple of months) but we don't currently have any plans for posting any more bug-fixes for 0.1 as we're now focussing full development on 0.2.
tried to save when searching for the sword parts and some time around, all to the 1st page

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Recomendations
The game is grindy and text wall AF
Remove the bastard from conversations, its cheaper
The relationship with Arya and Sansa must grow step by step, but no slow.
GoT=Incest=Arya fuck Sansa
Make sex scenes with Ros soon
Focus and develop the actual girls, dont spam girls soon like Dany or Cercei

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
started from scratch again, after last update, but after the first time I tried to load a save I am again at day 1 morning. So save system is not working 100%. If I am loading an old and (partly) broken save its loading fine.. :(

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
How much content if you don't mind me asking?
Decent amount of sexy stuff for a first release, but nothing super explicit yet. Good foundation, I'd say. Spent maybe an hour to get through what's in there so far? Definitely got a lot of text if that's a turnoff for you. Maybe wait for an update or two if you're on the fence.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The game is still bugged and often I can't give Sansa the pelt even when I have it in every colour (I thought that update might have fixed it but sadly no). I can't recommend it at this state.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Decent amount of sexy stuff for a first release, but nothing super explicit yet. Good foundation, I'd say. Spent maybe an hour to get through what's in there so far? Definitely got a lot of text if that's a turnoff for you. Maybe wait for an update or two if you're on the fence.
Thanks for the more than decent answer, I will wait then.

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
The game is still bugged and often I can't give Sansa the pelt even when I have it in every colour (I thought that update might have fixed it but sadly no). I can't recommend it at this state.
You definitely have the Auburn pelt in the inventory? That's odd, it should be completely fixed in 0.1.1, haven't had anyone report it's still bugged on their end.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
How much content if you don't mind me asking?
Like...one or two scenes with Sansa and one legitimate scene with Arya (IIRC), with like two or three suggestive (and baring) scenes, and only one of those four has any kind of actual person-to-person sexual contact, while the other three are mostly just...MC watching/seeing stuff.

I really like the art style, but the amount of content is really low at the moment.

Reactions: MikZa

scoopwoop41

Jul 14, 2018
got bug where i needed paste to help get the book back together. paste was 2 coins and i could not buy it, kept saying it was too expensive when i def had enough. kept selling stuff up to 40 coins, was still too expensive. tried selling my antlers for 35 and it bugged my coins and sent it back to like 10 coins.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
got bug where i needed paste to help get the book back together. paste was 2 coins and i could not buy it, kept saying it was too expensive when i def had enough. kept selling stuff up to 40 coins, was still too expensive. tried selling my antlers for 35 and it bugged my coins and sent it back to like 10 coins.
There's copper and silver coins, 10 copper equals a silver. Iirc? I forget the exchange rate. Anyway, copper automatically converts to silver which is why you saw your coins go down. Paste is 2 silver.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017

preview 1.jpg
Get ready to head to The Wall this September in the next chapter of Game of Moans. "Whispers from The Wall" sends your character up further north than Winterfell, where you'll meet many new characters and explore many new locations brought to life by our talented artists. You'll also be able to complete new quests for existing characters, and engage in deeper gameplay than what "The Whores of Winter" had. With this chapter, we're broadening our gameplay direction to provide a more engaging and enjoyable experience while expanding the scope of our character cast as well. This is the kind of thing you should be expecting for each of our major content updates going forward.
02PROMO2.png
As previously mentioned, "Whispers from The Wall" is what we're referring to as a content update which is different than our experimental builds (which add new features and change existing content and can be found on our patreon right here for our $20 tier) and bugfix versions (which are posted publicly on here and on our website and feature corrected issues and increased performance). Content updates are intended to be substantial additions to the game (Game of Moans) and include new questlines, new characters, new locations, new scenes, new music, new gameplay elements and more.
While we're not ready to publicly divulge all the information right now as we're still hard at work on everything... we're ready to show and talk about some elements of what you can expect from this update.
"Venture forth into the cold and unforgiving North and meet the Night's Watch -- the oathbound group of criminals and recruits dedicated to defending the realm against the horrors that lie beyond The Wall. Complete quests at Castle Black for Jon Snow and his brothers, and you may just find beauty beyond The Wall."
  • New Characters (including Jon Snow, Samwell Tarly, Ygritte)
  • New Locations (including Castle Black)
  • New Quests (including quests for existing characters)
  • New Hentai Scenes (including for existing characters)
02PROMO3.png
0.2 (Whispers from The Wall) isn't the only thing we're announcing today. We're also announcing 0.1.9 which will be a completely free update that will release alongside 0.2 to the public. This version will have all the new gameplay additions we've added to the game for 0.2, but will not feature any new content from the new chapter of the game. So, let's talk briefly about roughly what you can expect in the gameplay department (in 0.1.9 and 0.2).
  • Quality of Life and HUD Improvements
  • Music and SFX
  • Journal Implementation
  • Character Relationship Stats
  • Main Character Skills & Stats
  • Task System
  • Crafting
  • Badges
These changes will be detailed in later blogs in more detail, but they are roughly what you can expect from the upcoming update. Remember, both 0.1.9 and 0.2 release at the same time. 0.2 will release first for Gold Pass holders here on patreon, and will then release two weeks later for Silver Pass holders and then two weeks after that for the public -- but 0.1.9 will release publicly for free at the same time Gold Pass holders get 0.2. The only difference between the two is 0.2 will have the new content chapter (including new characters, new locations, new quests etc).
02PROMO4.png
So, that's what we're currently working on. We're expecting 0.1.9 and 0.2 to release on September 30th. You can keep up to date with us as we create the next chapter via either our , or right here as we release Experimental Versions of the game, speedpainting videos and blog posts detailing the changes that are coming to Game of Moans. We'll also be introducing Patron polls soon to decide on some elements of the upcoming versions of the game, so make sure you keep your eyes locked to our social media for the call. Make your voice heard about what you want from this update below, and feel free to talk about this wherever you want!
PROMO.jpg

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes