3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
So, is that what you do? Just come into a thread to put games and related stuff down?
I mean, even if said show was trash, does that say anything about the quality of the game?

But of course if you think Follower is an underrated game...
Anyway- GoT is trash

befan

May 24, 2018
"Hard" Quests:

Auburn Rabbit: RNG Spawn in Forest
Elk: RNG Spawn in Forest
Pages: 1 in library, 1 in storage, 1 in hall (or in the courtyard, cant remember ), 1 in dining hall, and cover in the market

Reactions: BayJay47

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
was like 50 times in woods and didnt get quest rabbit, bag is so full now i cant open it its bugy now

moosey

May 27, 2017
Great art and design.

As others have said, problems I encountered:

• Lag (makes elk hunting difficult)
  • After six in-game weeks of waiting for an auburn rabbit to show up, I gave up. Sansa shall remain a lady.
  • Right click seems to break the game - the first time an elk appeared I used right click to save, but it took me back to the marketplace and the marketplace keeper introduced herself again.
  • I did the Arya needle quest twice - after I'd hunted an elk for her, I didn't get the elk meat dialog, I got "oh it's you", and then the next time she'd lost needle again. After completing the needle quest, the elk one was fine.
Hope the feedback is useful.
Really like the design, lots of potential here. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: OurTimeNow

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I'll play anything GoT related, as long as it makes me forget season 8 even more. This look's good though can't wait!:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
God damn this fucking grind.. Any console commands to get the deer meat and money necessary to buy paste? This grind is bullshit

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Laggy as shit and I do RLY have a good pc, art is ok so far but this game definitly needs a few updates..but not that bad for a start.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Art looks dope, description looks interesting. Tags and display photos make it look like there's no animation or sex scenes yet, so major bust sadly.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i've done arya's quests up to the handjob scene and i've done sansa's damn auburn rabbit skin after what felt like a freaking eternity of looking,is there any other quests to do ? if so,how do i trigger them ?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
A poll from the official devs of this game. Please help them collect more information so they can provide a better experience

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
God damn this fucking grind.. Any console commands to get the deer meat and money necessary to buy paste? This grind is bullshit
Renpy game, use saveeditonline site the save files are stored in %appdata%, you can discover the codes through the site as well

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really like the art work in the game. I hope it continues on.

Update: Game is extremely laggy

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatjoe698

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Renpy game, use saveeditonline site the save files are stored in %appdata%, you can discover the codes through the site as well
It is easier to grab and use the ren'py save editor. There is a thread for it here on the forum (tools & tutorials area).

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes