3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
309ttOy.png

Overview:
Our current project, Game of Moans, is an adult visual novel parody game. In this game, you will take the role of a young banished lordling who is stripped of his titles and claims. You will then be tasked with earning enough respect, coin and skill to gain something greater for yourself. This will be done through quests and activities, during which you will meet a large cast of characters. As this is an adult game, you'll be able to romance and get intimate with a lot of these characters.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-07
Release Date: 2020-10-15
Developer: Godswood Studios - - - - - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9: The Clothing Update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Old saves do not work as this update introduced a lot of foundational additions

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

forest arya II 1.jpg gilly anal cum 3.jpg sansa_reward_2.jpg gilly cleanup 2.jpg forest arya 12.jpg bg ygritte_masturbate1.jpg bg sansa library 3.jpg sansasleep4.jpg arya_handjob_three.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Where are the pieces of the Needle? I could only find the handle

Edit: Okay, the blade is in the storage room

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
"My family, the Rockhards..." Just for this I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome game.
Already trying to guess the name of this family's most famed army. "The Iron Pole" or "The Untamed Spear"

Just a small tip for dev if he come around, relatively important thing to add would be text when you hover the mouse on doors etc, to know where you're going instead of remembering (Too lazy to remember, I reached new height...)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes