DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
mainpage.png

Overview:
In this game; you play as a young man, from a wealthy family. Coming back to his home after 3 years. You decide to start a new life. But, will you be able to put behind all your secrets and will they stay as secrets, that you will have to see in the game depending on your choices... And all the girls in your life won't make it easy!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-27
Release Date: 2019-07-27
Developer: Sugarrushgames
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE

Thanks to rick87 and DarkWolf2055 for alerting us
4pos7.png 14pos5.png 5pos9.png 9pos3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png 6pos10.png 6pos9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh hey look..SECOND!!!..previews look good..ren'py..an actual man..looks worth a try
Spellcheck on aisle 5!!!!
ok..done..about 15 minutes..you get a sex scene...the dialogue is "ok" not too cringy..the English is decent..BUT..as i said above..SPELLCHECK!!..lol(i put a capitol E on English this time to make that one person happy ..HAHAHAAAAAAA ) "Dad" best not get involved otherwise the dames are fine..the lil "sister" is cute and adorable...the milf is standard young milf..the GF is Asian..and the maid is..a lesbian? it was decent enough to wait for the next update..so..am following.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
oh hey look..SECOND!!!..previews look good..ren'py..an actual man..looks worth a try
What's wrong with a supposedly 35-year-old man who looks 18? He has a wife and family so it must be true!

On a serious note, I thought it was going to be the opposite of Game of Thrones. No matter, it looks interesting enough so I'm going to have to try it out.

EDIT: Well, it's incredibly short. I guess it does set some things up but... Yeah, not really enough here to warrant a playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: SugarRushGames

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
okay from the description i can only guess there is incest, but since there is no tags regarding that i gotta ask, is there incest or going o be? the previews look good btw

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
okay from the description i can only guess there is incest, but since there is no tags regarding that i gotta ask, is there incest or going o be? the previews look good btw
welll..the intro in the game says they were your family's best friends..BUT..ya keep calling him dad..SOOOOOOOO.....OOOOPSIE!!

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I just played... I can't even remember it properly. I think it's just STEP-relations. It's answered like 2 minutes in.

@ThunderRob To be fair, he did say that due to his complications with his own dad, he always viewed David as his dad, thus his daughter as his own family.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I just played... I can't even remember it properly. I think it's just STEP-relations. It's answered like 2 minutes in.

@ThunderRob To be fair, he did say that due to his complications with his own dad, he always viewed David as his dad, thus his daughter as his own family.
guess it's just me i guess..i'd never call a not dad..dad..either way..i'm gonna boink the lil "sister"..next time she rides me down the stairs ..NO PANTS!!!

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Ok I see there are a few spelling mistakes this is Emily as she tells rose who she is: Hi I'm Emily her girlfriend, that would he his girlfriend. There are others as well but when you mix the sexes up like that it really throws things off
Is Emily a mindreader? Rose(Wow, look at that little cute butt) Emily(Whatt, did she just say little cute butt? No no I must have heard wrong.) Rose(Did she hear me? Nah I don't think she did ) I would take it that anything between this() is thoughts not said out loud.

Darkantos

Nov 3, 2018
So, nice demo. I just wish demo games weren't advertised as 1.0 versions. That indicates a full story with minor tweaks to be made, not a 5 minute character introduction demo.

That said, models are nice and I'm interested to see where this all leads in 8 or 9 versions time.

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Super short, but off to a good start. (Might take a second look at your [v1.0] v0.1 might be more appropriate.) Good renders, already has some sound-bytes, and the best part is the models have realistic proportions, and even have a little bush. (Shaved vaj that looks like it belongs on an 8y.o. makes me cringe. I avoid those, yet they seem to be everywhere.)

Too early to patron, but I’ll be watching this one closely, hopefully development will continue. I’ll reconsider contributing once there’s enough content to convince me it’s not just a “cash grab”.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"In this game; you play as a young man, from a wealthy family. Coming back to his home after 3 years. You decide to start a new life."

OMFG, not again... I wish all the best to dev but, seriously, I feel like jumping from the plane without a parachute when I read that line - and I read that every damn day at least five times in five different games!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes