Jun 19, 2017
I had high hopes for this more than a year ago. Shame it didn't deliver, my ship is sailing. Maybe I'll check back in a year or two.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
How do i send danerys to the bar to dance? did all the quests but everytime she say's she won't dance anymore. Did i screw up? Really don't feel like grinding that shit again. Got all quests unlocked for all chars.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well getting errors everywhere using saves from 1.1.6b > 1.1.7h

Reactions: xttr

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do i send danerys to the bar to dance? did all the quests but everytime she say's she won't dance anymore. Did i screw up? Really don't feel like grinding that shit again. Got all quests unlocked for all chars.
How high is her Slut score?
Have you already completed the 1st "Whore Games" Event?

Jan 9, 2019
There are so many amazing games on this site. When this months update for this game seems to be, "we moved some costumes from our clicker game in here and added a line of dialogue for each," how the hell does it make 3k patreon dollarydoos a month? I mean the modders have added more content to these devs' clicker game than the devs have, and they dont seem to make a penny.
View attachment 219447
I just finished the game, haven't played it since 1.1.4 and progress goes very well, I don't understand why are you all complaining about costumes when this update has two new scenes, ignore costumes if you don't like them and play only new scenes, what's a problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just finished the game, haven't played it since 1.1.4 and progress goes very well, I don't understand why are you all complaining about costumes when this update has two new scenes, ignore costumes if you don't like them and play only new scenes, what's a problem?
Considering that for several updates we were given 5 Outfits and 1 Scene with 2 pictures or a slight animation as in this case the balance of added stuff really is out of proportions.
at the moment we have no new gameplay mechanic and only 1 story progressing event... if they concentrated on story progression instead of Barbie building we might get more personal Events or even story progression... but the way it is developeing it seems like developers try to stale development with these "extra costumes"... not to mention you can only use 3 of these costumes to go on a date in the park (where most of Daenaris Events trigger and in those Events she wears her Standard dress again)... and the blowjob scene with Cersei even ignores her currently equiped outfit... all in all we got 5 paperdoll outfit for an already created paperdoll without any actual content... again

Reactions: Early Cuyler
Jan 9, 2019
is this game worth downloading
I hope this will help you, anyone knows how to get second keyhole scene and ending with chained Daeneris??

This version has:
- 2 "flashing" scenes with boobs of Daenerys and Cersei, one of them animated

- 2 animated keyhole solo-scenes with Daenerys

- 1 special Cercei appearance

- Special ending which makes throw vegetables into Daenerys and Cercei

- Special ending with chained Daenerys

- Daenerys's striptease in 2 different costumes

- Sansa's striprease

- 2 Daenerys's blowjob scenes

- Fingering scene with Daenerys

- Masturbating scene with Sansa

- First "Games of Whores" challenge (1 special scenes with each girl)

- Second "Games of Whores" challenge (1 scene with all girls + individual animations for each girls)

- Cersei's blowjob scene

- Daenerys pubes and pussy-touching in wardrobe

- Daenerys boobs touching in personal route

- Daenerys's cunnilingus scene in personal route

- Daenerys's mini-stories based on her costumes

Jan 9, 2019
Considering that for several updates we were given 5 Outfits and 1 Scene with 2 pictures or a slight animation as in this case the balance of added stuff really is out of proportions.
at the moment we have no new gameplay mechanic and only 1 story progressing event... if they concentrated on story progression instead of Barbie building we might get more personal Events or even story progression... but the way it is developeing it seems like developers try to stale development with these "extra costumes"... not to mention you can only use 3 of these costumes to go on a date in the park (where most of Daenaris Events trigger and in those Events she wears her Standard dress again)... and the blowjob scene with Cersei even ignores her currently equiped outfit... all in all we got 5 paperdoll outfit for an already created paperdoll without any actual content... again
Idk, I do not touch Barbie part of the game at all besides pubes part but since last time I've played 1.1.4 I found plenty of new scenes for me: Sansa strip, Daeneris in pink swimsuit, Cersei blowjob, Daeneris blowjob, cunilingus and pubes scenes. Not that bad for three updates.
Any special events in the park btw? I can only touch her tits there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Idk, I do not touch Barbie part of the game at all besides pubes part but since last time I've played 1.1.4 I found plenty of new scenes for me: Sansa strip, Daeneris in pink swimsuit, Cersei blowjob, Daeneris blowjob, cunilingus and pubes scenes. Not that bad for three updates.
Any special events in the park btw? I can only touch her tits there.
I am not sure wether you are just easily satisfied or lack data for comparing... this one of the slower developeing games I have seen... they are bolstering their Changelog with adding outfits that can only be seen in the room and have no consequencing Events/CGs... those outfit Events mentioned in the Changelog are only her takeing a walk and summarizing at the end of the day... no CG or anything.
In the Park you can have Daenaris Quiz... answer 3 Question and get 1 answered in return
The Fruitgame where theoretical you can make her give you a BJ... but even with 85 Personal and 100 Slutty points she hates me for it.
And that touching scene... same problem as above if you go all the way.
I wouldn't really mind if they had added any significant gameplay... but the game is utterly missing those aswell.

Jan 9, 2019
I am not sure wether you are just easily satisfied or lack data for comparing... this one of the slower developeing games I have seen... they are bolstering their Changelog with adding outfits that can only be seen in the room and have no consequencing Events/CGs... those outfit Events mentioned in the Changelog are only her takeing a walk and summarizing at the end of the day... no CG or anything.
In the Park you can have Daenaris Quiz... answer 3 Question and get 1 answered in return
The Fruitgame where theoretical you can make her give you a BJ... but even with 85 Personal and 100 Slutty points she hates me for it.
And that touching scene... same problem as above if you go all the way.
I wouldn't really mind if they had added any significant gameplay... but the game is utterly missing those aswell.
Gameplay in visual novel game? Is it exist anywhere?
She gives me blowjob if wine is chosen, but she's always mad if she's sober. Juice ends with facesitting scene for me and I can't replay it anymore.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game was advertised as a Daenarys Trainer though... and had side characters from Games of Thrones introduced as additional trainess... now I might be a bit spoiled, but compareing this trainer to Akaburs games this game looses out by worlds... VN style or not

Jan 9, 2019
This game was advertised as a Daenarys Trainer though... and had side characters from Games of Thrones introduced as additional trainess... now I might be a bit spoiled, but compareing this trainer to Akaburs games this game looses out by worlds... VN style or not
Well, maybe you right about princess trainer but any other Akabur game isn't much better, Harry Potter game has only chibi animation besides two final scenes and SC34 doesn't even have the same amount of content as this game has but they both are in developing for almost two years. I hope they will add some MC sex finally with next update

Reactions: GaRbS

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Not sure when it started, but after a certain point when Daenerys has high enough slutty points, you make her wear the Wonder Woman outfit, and she leaves for the day, when you say Yes to hearing about her day, it will automatically set you to the main menu. Its not a wrong pathway in the event itself, since I've seen the entire dialogue about the Wonder Woman night before, but maybe something went wrong when it tries to activate the extended Wonder Woman scene.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So...mac version of 1.1.7?
Tried original DL for conversion to Mac, but couldn't get it to work. Need to wait for the "bug fix version"...

PS - tried both the latest 7.1.3 and the last 6.99.14 SDKs and bombed on both...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seems far to low for the strip job... if you had her undress on stage and get the BJ dureing her first strip it's 25 for example.
You can raise it by going on dates with her... if she sleeps on your lab just uncover her breasts and stop there... only raises Slutscore by 1 though, but it's repeatable... I managed to get that Event every other time I dated her

Reactions: Oniblonde
Jan 9, 2019
Not sure when it started, but after a certain point when Daenerys has high enough slutty points, you make her wear the Wonder Woman outfit, and she leaves for the day, when you say Yes to hearing about her day, it will automatically set you to the main menu. Its not a wrong pathway in the event itself, since I've seen the entire dialogue about the Wonder Woman night before, but maybe something went wrong when it tries to activate the extended Wonder Woman scene.
Works well in my game but there's no artwork for it, how high is her scores?

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes