crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry about that yeah its the pc version. I think I will just delete my saves and start over

NopeNotToday

Mar 17, 2019
Download this:

Copy into the games folder
open it
type 3 then press return
close it
open your game
Press CTRL+O
This will open the console.

Then type any of the below. You can change the number on the end to what ever you want. Spelling and capitalisation needs to be exact.

daenerys_slutty_points = 50
daenerys_personal_points =50
sname_slutty_points = 50
sname_personal_points =50
shekels = 1000

You can see a list of the available commands (good for checking spelling) and the current number by pressing CTRL+D then selecting view variables.

To check the spelling before committing a number just add +1 to the end i.e.
daenerys_slutty_points +1

If it errors you have the spelling or capitalisation wrong. You can use the up arrow to make the console show the last thing you typed, so if you make a spelling error press up and you can alter the incorrect spelling without having to type the whole thing out again.

If you didn't make an error then just press the up key and change the +1 to = 50 (or whatever number you desire), you don't need to type out the whole variable again.

You can press the up arrow multiple times to go back through all the things you've entered before, this is useful for variables that you want to change often as you don't have to type out the whole thing, you can just change the number.

it doesn't actually change any of the point values when i try
Any ideas?

Feb 6, 2018
it doesn't actually change any of the point values when i try
Any ideas?
daenerys_slutty_points=xx replace slutty for personal -Daenerys (obviously)
sname_slutty_points=xx replace slutty with personal -Sansa
aname_slutty_points=xx replace slutty with personal -Cersi
shekels=xx

Reactions: george1
Mar 28, 2018
@TheBigBg having trouble with the patch that you made. Really want it to work, the few things I can see is worth the wait.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tavern.rpy", line 80, in <module>
NameError: name 'rodrik_sale_panty' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tavern.rpyc", line 48, in script
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1551, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 878, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Game of Whores 0.0
Mon Mar 18 22:55:33 2019

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
@TheBigBg having trouble with the patch that you made. Really want it to work, the few things I can see is worth the wait.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tavern.rpyc", line 48, in script
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1551, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 878, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/Game_of_Whores-1.1.6b-mac/Game of Whores.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Game of Whores 0.0
Mon Mar 18 22:55:33 2019
I would say make sure you are using the current version of my mod (found here) and make sure you have a fresh unpack of Game of Whores 1.1.6a or 1.1.6b. My mod is not compatible with any of the newer versions, including v0.9. The error you posted above is with a file my mod does not touch, so it's hard for me to say what the issue is.

Reactions: Search History
Mar 28, 2018
I would say make sure you are using the current version of my mod (found here) and make sure you have a fresh unpack of Game of Whores 1.1.6a or 1.1.6b. My mod is not compatible with any of the newer versions, including v0.9. The error you posted above is with a file my mod does not touch, so it's hard for me to say what the issue is.
Hey thanks for the reply! Hmm, I'll try following your suggestion. But all in all, great mod man.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes