ProGamer6677

Mar 24, 2019
How should I go further?
I finished the quest one second thought and nothing happens since the moment
what should I do?

Fanda Fa

Sep 15, 2018
I keep getting errors with the new version, and can't delete the saves for fresh install even after trying to delete the registry files associated with this game? What is the way to make a fresh install for this thing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I keep getting errors with the new version, and can't delete the saves for fresh install even after trying to delete the registry files associated with this game? What is the way to make a fresh install for this thing?
RenPy ALWAYS saves in 2 Locations, one is obvious in the game folder the other location is "C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Game of Whores"
You need to delete files in BOTH locations to have them disappear ingame.
But that normally isn't the issue in cases as descripted... it should be enough to delete the game folder and extract a new game and afterwards start a new game if save games are incompatible with previous version... if I remember correctly that's an issue with this game.

Reactions: tsukiouji

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
So, I'm confused, that walkthrough mentions various things that can happen with Dany's quest 3, but I only get the choice between "fight the boredom" or "fight starvation", if I pick starvation that leads to "cersei is too old" which leads to the quest complete, and "cersei will forget you" which gets the vegetables game over

Jan 9, 2019
So, I'm confused, that walkthrough mentions various things that can happen with Dany's quest 3, but I only get the choice between "fight the boredom" or "fight starvation", if I pick starvation that leads to "cersei is too old" which leads to the quest complete, and "cersei will forget you" which gets the vegetables game over
This walkthrough is old

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
yeah, I eventually figured out that they made a mess of it; the rolled-back version number threw me off

May 25, 2017
Am I correct to say that there arent that many NSFW scenes in this game?
I've seen nudity when they dance and such and Danny and cersei bj scenes. Are there any sex scenes as of yet?

Jan 9, 2019
Am I correct to say that there arent that many NSFW scenes in this game?
I've seen nudity when they dance and such and Danny and cersei bj scenes. Are there any sex scenes as of yet?
In 0.9 there's cunni, hj and vag sex with Danny

Reactions: 177

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Anybody have a save? It's a bit of a chore to have to go through the whole game every update.
got to your gameOfWhores/game/saves directory and use a savegame editor like
Just drag and drop your file... you can cheat money, slut and personal points... the quest stuff is a bit more complicated but this should make everything way easier...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP. This is a bugfix release, so if you played v0.9, you probably don't need to download this one.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes