hecom

Jan 26, 2019
somebody already made a request thread >> << wich is overshadowed by the countless other games request threads.
trying to ''bump'' the subject by making other req threads for this game gets them rejected.
otherwise it would already have been uploaded.
as a matter of fact MANITU other game ''dany clicker'' already got updated.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
somebody already made a request thread >> << wich is overshadowed by the countless other games request threads.
trying to ''bump'' the subject by making other req threads for this game gets them rejected.
otherwise it would already have been uploaded.
as a matter of fact MANITU other game ''dany clicker'' already got updated.
No, that's not how it works. The rejected ones are because there is already a thread requesting it. The order has nothing to do with it. Requests are automatically sorted according to the last message.
In fact, the request for this game is currently third in the list.
And the game will be updated when we get the links, doesn't matter anything else.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
thanks dude,based and fappilled.
can somebody upload a save ? older saves are not compatible

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
To be honest, it wud be better if the cheat version got posted instead of the regular one. Editing the save gets a little boring at times.
Its Renpy, you don't need to edit the save, just change the variables in game with the developer console. If anybody doesn't know how to do this just type Unren into the f95 search bar. I'm fairly sure I've provided instructions in this very thread.

I haven't played the last 2 versions but all the other ones were simple to cheat.

Edit ....

Instructions on how to cheat are posted here:

The main commands you need are:
daenerys_slutty_points = 50
daenerys_personal_points =50
sname_slutty_points = 50
sname_personal_points =50
shekels = 10000

Change the numbers at the end to what ever you want them to be, max slutty and personal points are 100. I don't know if you'll miss content by just moving them to 100 straight away.

If you've done this in a previous version of the game, open the console and press up on the keypad to cycle through things you've entered in to this game before.

Also if you've played before and want to skip to new content just hold down control and it will skip all the dialog you've seen before and halt on any decisions or any new content.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I assume some a lot of his supporters didn't like public sharing the girl. I personally don't mind her being an exhibitionist but when it comes to fucking thats all me. lol

Urfael

Sep 14, 2018
Well theres finally sex in the game, so that's good. The handy in the gardens was pretty good too. I don't know if I'm hot on the idea of a reboot for this game already though. But if it adds some Cersei and Sansa content and adds to the story, I'm all for it.
How did you get the new sex scene ?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Its Renpy, you don't need to edit the save, just change the variables in game with the developer console. If anybody doesn't know how to do this just type Unren into the f95 search bar. I'm fairly sure I've provided instructions in this very thread.

I haven't played the last 2 versions but all the other ones were simple to cheat.

Edit ....

Instructions on how to cheat are posted here:

The main commands you need are:
daenerys_slutty_points = 50
daenerys_personal_points =50
sname_slutty_points = 50
sname_personal_points =50
shekels = 10000

Change the numbers at the end to what ever you want them to be, max slutty and personal points are 100. I don't know if you'll miss content by just moving them to 100 straight away.

If you've done this in a previous version of the game, open the console and press up on the keypad to cycle through things you've entered in to this game before.

Also if you've played before and want to skip to new content just hold down control and it will skip all the dialog you've seen before and halt on any decisions or any new content.
I am aware of this but its not possible on android. And if the devs themselves are supplying us with an easier way then why to through all that typing effort. Tbh I find the save editing easier than console commands. You can easily mess up 1 letter or space in the commands.

hahalolgayhaha

Nov 17, 2018
Well theres finally sex in the game, so that's good. The handy in the gardens was pretty good too. I don't know if I'm hot on the idea of a reboot for this game already though. But if it adds some Cersei and Sansa content and adds to the story, I'm all for it.
do u know how to unlock the scean

hahalolgayhaha

Nov 17, 2018
changelog version 1.1.7a --------> 0.9 Reboot update 1/2:

This is the first out of two "Reboot" updates which aims to improve already existened parts of the game.

Many chages has been done, I've reworked the story part a lot, now you have a choice:
- Personal routes: play only "personal" routes of characters without "slut" content.
- Main route: play main route with both "personal" and "slut" routes of the characters.
You do this choice during third quest of Daenerys, please pay attention.

Some parts of the game was temporarily removed, such as clicker and topless charity, will be added back in next update with improvements.

Added:
- New background for Market location
Daenerys:
- Vaginal sex CG scene
- Garden handjob CG scene
- Market walks sprite scene
- After striptease sprite scene
- 1 new costume, topless/tits out option for almost every costume
- Repeatable charity action in Flea Bottom as an alternative to tavern dances in personal route (once a week)
~ If PP is high enough action ends with cunnilingus scene
Bugfix:
- Wonder Woman walks fixed
- Garden and market walks now possible in any costume
Sansa:
- 5 new costumes

Vanilla sex cg guys,it's a miracle.
could u tell us how to unlock that part

Feb 26, 2018
Is anyone else getting a bunch of errors? I thought it might be because I was using saves from an old version, but I started a new game and I get one on the second quest. I can ignore it, but idk if it will cause more issues

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes