Seeking Game parody of Terraria

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't think this exists since Terraria is not a character-driven game, but you might try the "platformer" tag for somewhat similar gameplay.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
I once read on LoversLab that someone is making a nude mod for Terraria, you might want that.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Well, there are NSFW Terraria mods already existing. Some at Steam's workshop (they don't allow something too wild, but at least nudity should be there), didn't check what content they have. I've seen once a big site with presumably a lot of adult mods for Terraria even considered giving it another go because of those, but eventually decided not to and nuked the file with the link, can't find it now quickly - but hopefully it's still around.

Also there are also NSFW mods for Starbound, IMHO better game than Terraria. Just to mention Adult A.V.I.A.N.

Apr 2, 2018
I don't think this exists since Terraria is not a character-driven game, but you might try the "platformer" tag for somewhat similar gameplay.
Well, there are NSFW Terraria mods already existing. Some at Steam's workshop (they don't allow something too wild, but at least nudity should be there), didn't check what content they have. I've seen once a big site with presumably a lot of adult mods for Terraria even considered giving it another go because of those, but eventually decided not to and nuked the file with the link, can't find it now quickly - but hopefully it's still around.

Also there are also NSFW mods for Starbound, IMHO better game than Terraria. Just to mention Adult A.V.I.A.N.
Yep, i heard about that mods.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023

Starbound has better graphics, but it is quite bare, same as Terraria, the modding scene for them isn't as flourishing as Sims 4 or Skyrim modding scenes are.