Seeking Game parody or base on existing famous game

joker1144

Jan 6, 2018
Not entirely sure how I can describe this but i am a big fan of any adult game that is a parody of any famous game that I play or know in the past.
Especially when they manage to keep the game mechanic the same or similar to the original game.

E.g.
  • = The imperial gatekeeper
  • = Shelter
  • Pokémon = , Pocket Gal Hunter, Pussymon,... (I like Pokémon but I think I had my share with the amount of parody it has haha)
Anyway, you get the idea. I also tried lewd mods for game like Elderscroll, Fallout, Stellaris, The Sims, Crusader King, pretty much most of the stuff in Loverslab.
I was hoping to see if anyone also has the same interest and recommend me more games that they know. It would be appreciated. (I'm okay with game that has dark kinks, still ongoing or abanddon as well)
If you found a game that you enjoy in this thread. Good luck and have fun. I recommend The imperial gatekeeper since it's my favorite.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: joker1144

joker1144

Jan 6, 2018
Slutcraft (Starcraft)
Conquered Hearts (Kingdom Hearts)
Goons Raid Her (Tomb Raider)
Jessika's Curse (Darkest Dungeon)
Slutcraft and Conquered Hearts seem to have different mechanic but I enjoyed both Starcraft and Kingdom Hearts so definitely going to download these.
I got Goons Raid Her but never tried it out, didn't know it's a padory of Tomb Raider. Guess I'll move it up my priority list then.
Jessika's Curse Looks amazing tbh. It sure looks like DD with the lewd mod. That's a hard yes for me.
Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Last edited: