Identify Game played a couple years ago..

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I played a game a few years ago that was far from complete, but what was done was interesting. I had a hard drive die on me, and I lost that game. I'd like to find it again, so here's what I remember of it:

Protagonist: Female
Time period: Medieval, I believe (given that there are knights)

Detail 1: You have a neighbor who is a farmer (I think), and her animals either can't breed, or they're all going insane or something like that. She asks you to check the well, and you find a demon, who becomes somewhat of a friend. After dealing with the demon, you are allowed to do something with her livestock. I don't remember if it was gather resources from them, breed them, or what. There are h-scenes with the farmer and the demon. I seem to recall the farmer having blonde hair and huge tits.

Detail 2: At one point in the game, you have to blackmail the captain of the knights. This either makes your friend the captain of the knights, or makes you a knight.. or something along those lines.

Detail 3: The art is 2D.

Detail 4: The game is split into separate areas. To advance to the next area, I believe you have to buy a larger shop.. but see detail 4 below as I might be mixing two games together.

Detail 5: This might be from another game, but I seem to recall having to hire guards and employees for a shop that you run. The "shop" has a tavern, strip club, etc and you determine where the girls work. I'm not certain this is the same game.. so if this is the only detail that doesn't match, don't worry about it (I'd love to know what game this is too, if it's not the same game).

If anyone knows this game, I'd appreciate a reminder of the name.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I don't believe so, but looking at this reminds me of a detail I meant to include but forgot: 2d drawings.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to give that a shot. The more I read, the more it sounds right... but these graphics aren't what I recall at all. It's possible that later in development the author switched to 3d models.

Edit 2: Nope. The protagonist has a penis. That's .... no.

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
I don't believe so, but looking at this reminds me of a detail I meant to include but forgot: 2d drawings.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to give that a shot. The more I read, the more it sounds right... but these graphics aren't what I recall at all. It's possible that later in development the author switched to 3d models.

Edit 2: Nope. The protagonist has a penis. That's .... no.
Explain the art, was it general anime trash or western shit?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I think some details are from . Which is NOT the main game you are looking for, because the MC is a man.

W65

May 31, 2018
I think some details are from Brothel King. Which is NOT the main game you are looking for, because the MC is a man.
Yeah, this is the game I thought the OP was talking about with the "farmer neighbor has a demon," the interactions with the guard captain, and the brothel management parts.

OP, are you certain that the protagonist was female? If you can remember why you're so certain about that part, maybe it'll give us more clues which game you're thinking about. I mean, Brothel King doesn't have much if any of its own art, if I remember right--certainly not for the slaves. You also don't see your character very much in that game (or, really, most of these management games).

Anyhow, if you can dig up any more memories (especially relating to the female protagonist part) it'd be helpful.