Game Post? Unity WebGL.

Sad_Ness

Mar 22, 2018
Hey,
I would like to know if Unity WebGL online games are allowed. I would like to make a Game Post for ( ). I'm the dev, it's still alpha but i'm hoping to make a steam and a downloadable version with more content later :)

I'm kind of new at this stuff so help is appreciated :)

Thanks,

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey,
I would like to know if Unity WebGL online games are allowed. I would like to make a Game Post for ( ). I'm the dev, it's still alpha but i'm hoping to make a steam and a downloadable version with more content later :)

I'm kind of new at this stuff so help is appreciated :)

Thanks,
We'd love to have your game on the forum once a downloadable version is available. We're a game-sharing forum, so unless there's an offline version, a game thread really wouldn't be appropriate yet.

Please let us know when you have an offline version, and good luck with your game!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Sad_Ness

Mar 22, 2018
We'd love to have your game on the forum once a downloadable version is available. We're a game-sharing forum, so unless there's an offline version, a game thread really wouldn't be appropriate yet.

Please let us know when you have an offline version, and good luck with your game!
Hey, sure thanks :)

Sad_Ness

Mar 22, 2018

Please let us know when you have an offline version and good luck with your game!
So I did quickly build a Linux ( ) and Windows ( ) release. The Store is only available on the WebGL version for now.
Sadly I could only test the Windows version with wine, but it seems to work. It's an alpha and not a lot of content atm but it will grow:)
You need internet to play (to connect to the server) ^_^ (I plan on adding PVP later, that's the main reason).

Sad_Ness

Mar 22, 2018
So should I make a post ? or wait until the next version of the game ?
( If you're interested here is a screen of the alpha-0.2 ui-housing-v2-1.png )

Lasse Raus

Jan 20, 2020
Coming here with the same initial question as the OP:

For posting a downloadable version of my WebGL game here, would an archive containing the complete game-build as locally browser-executable HTML5 file bundle be acceptable for F95zone?