Game question? (Edited)

Okazakysann

Nov 9, 2017
I was wondering if there is any co-op game where you can play with someone thats sitting next to you, that is also a sexual game?
I was playing FIght'N Rage, that game made me wonder if similar game exists but hentai one, and if there is, can someone post me a link please? :( thanks!

I found out the genre of the game is called "Beat'em up" but i do hope one exist with hentai stuff , which also allows 2 or more people to play at once, not as online but Co-op

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

Okazakysann

Nov 9, 2017

Uh i ment more like playing games on pc, not games for real life. More like "Fight'n Rage" thats the name of a game and something like that , but sexualized.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think such a game exists since this entire genre of games is generally meant for one person to tickle their pickle
But good luck on your search, hopefully one does exist

Okazakysann

Nov 9, 2017
I don't think such a game exists since this entire genre of games is generally meant for one person to tickle their pickle
But good luck on your search, hopefully one does exist
I found out not long ago that the genre is called " Beat'em up " and i think that kind of games do exist, they are just hidden somewhere because they might not be as much popular and needs to be more popular

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
M.U.G.E.N should have locale two player I think, there's a Sailor Moon themed pack here. Not noticed a two player option on any of the side-scrollers I've played.