Seeking Game recommendation

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hi there, does anyone recommend me a game like Tiina, Swordsman of Scarlet Prison ?
With corruption and prostitution and all, with 2dcg
M a n y t h a n k s

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
would be the big one. If your ok with the art style the ONEONE1 games , and (maybe too). But if a adult JRPG has a female protagonist those things are very likely happen to her.

How could I forget , that might interest you but corruption and prostitution might not be the right words (she is kind of innocent in her own way but is still a succubus).

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
would be the big one. If your ok with the art style the ONEONE1 games , and (maybe too). But if a adult JRPG has a female protagonist those things are very likely happen to her.

How could I forget , that might interest you but corruption and prostitution might not be the right words (she is kind of innocent in her own way but is still a succubus).
Should i be worried that i already played all of them ? :(
Thx tho

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should i be worried that i already played all of them ? :(
Maybe? What about that's new (ish anyway), if you get desperate there is the whole list of games with female protagonists to sift through. It's a popular genre new games will appear and there must be more out there.

If your willing to try some 3DCG for a change the three games might be relevant to your interests.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Maybe? What about that's new (ish anyway), if you get desperate there is the whole list of games with female protagonists to sift through. It's a popular genre too new games will appear and there must be more out there.

If your willing to try some 3DCG for a change the three games might be relevant to your interests.
Thanks, i'll try the Huntress one :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just been reminded of a (maybe) new one for you .