Seeking Game recommendations please.

May 2, 2018
I'm looking for games similar to ones I've already played. I've been lurking on this site for a long time and have run through well.... A lot of games already. I need some more recommendations.

For one anything with the "Last Male Alive" is fantastic, though I'm not a fan of Ren'Py or VN, anything else with just a single male and many females sis great. So far AloneXP has been the best example I can find. Forest of Golden Blues is my close second and Eroico is great as well, I love Monster Girls.

Games with girls that are just constant sex is my go-to. I dislike grindy combat but it's not a deal breaker. I just like games like Seed of Corruption where you can just submit, let the girl be assaulted, and continue with no consequence(Save Corruption, which I love as well, so corruption makes it even better). Examples here would be Melty's Quest, Vitaquest, Seed of Corruption, Ayura Crisis.

Furry, Futa, and yaoi are acceptable. Examples here would be Yiffalicious, Ranken, Tales of Androgny, etc.

Please leave me any of your recommendations if you think you have any good games similar to the ones I've posted here or described liking, thanks for your input.