Seeking Game recommendations whose graphics are similar to Corruption, Cohabitation, Max's Life, Dark Magic

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
U're asking about Honey Select based games :D
• Mythic Manor
• Harem Hotel
• Waifu Academy
• Solvalley School
• Threeway Changes
• Depravity
• The Inn
• Sylphia Island
• House Arrest
• One More Chance
• Perverted Hotel

actually there's a lot more but I would recommending these first, enjoy

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
U're asking about Honey Select based games :D
• Mythic Manor
• Harem Hotel
• Waifu Academy
• Solvalley School
• Threeway Changes
• Depravity
• The Inn
• Sylphia Island
• House Arrest
• One More Chance
• Perverted Hotel

actually there's a lot more but I would recommending these first, enjoy
I don't know what "Honey Select" is, if you tell me maybe it really helps XD, and thank you very much for the info I will try everything: D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know what "Honey Select" is, if you tell me maybe it really helps XD, and thank you very much for the info I will try everything: D
is a simulator, kind of a game but it's often use to make the pictures and animation you see in other games. So what you see in was made in Honey Select (compare the screen shoots in the two links you should see).

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Answered by TheBlueKnight :D
is a simulator, kind of a game but it's often use to make the pictures and animation you see in other games. So what you see in was made in Honey Select (compare the screen shoots in the two links you should see).
I'm simply stating the "Honey Select" to make it easier for u if by any chance looking for more titles with similar artwork in the future
Just sayin based from my experience back when I still have no knowledge at all about Honey Select and Daz3D :LOL:

Sama sama btw, I guess those list are worth for a week gameplay :D

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Answered by TheBlueKnight :D

I'm simply stating the "Honey Select" to make it easier for u if by any chance looking for more titles with similar artwork in the future
Just sayin based from my experience back when I still have no knowledge at all about Honey Select and Daz3D :LOL:

Sama sama btw, I guess those list are worth for a week gameplay :D
hahaha: D I will try to search again, I like graphics like this (Honey Select)