Seeking game recommendations with “Pleaser” type LI

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Evening all!

So figured I would ask others for fun recommendations.

My favorite LI are “pleaser” types … granted to a greater or lesser degree in almost ALL games the LI are somewhat pleaser types however that being said … there are superstar examples … I’m looking for anything I’ve missed with LI that are shining examples of the “type”

Exceptional Examples
Lin - from Harem Hotel - this girl ALWAYS says yes, ridiculously obedient, and her world revolves around MC without being annoying.
Fara - from Hero’s Harem Guild another shining example of a “how may I please you master” girl

Rae - from A House in the Rift (granted she is a slow burn) but eventually she is very very much a pleaser but it’s arguable she is borderline.
Rosalind and Felica in Pale Carnations have some pleaser attributes as well and while both are Awesome they have priorities beyond pleasing the MC

So … as I look over my request it “seems” I’m looking for games with sexy pleaser maids … and while that’s great,
being a maid isn’t necessarily any sort of requirement. I’m mostly looking for games where there is a LI that is an exceptional “pleaser” type.

Hope this makes sense. I look forward to your suggestions.

I can’t remember every H game I’ve played as I type this posting up so if you make a recommendation that I have played …my apologies for forgetting to list it. I will update the OP and attempt to minimize duplicative efforts & suggestions from you all.

Have a great day all.