Seeking Game request for western Japanese type of games

M.Ed

May 8, 2020
I don't know if I am posting this on the right forum. Sorry, if this should be posted elsewhere.

I tend to like Japanese style games because of the degradation, enslavement, rape, humiliation, corruption of a female MC (all of which should ever be purely fantasy and remain so; women in RL should be treated with respect, which I did to this day and will do so), and the often perverted stats of the MC. I also like RPG's.

But I hate Hentai and I especially hate Loli and the often VERY young looking girls. This borders on pheadophilia, and I doubt if it is even legal in my country. I also don't like censoered images, but that goes without saying.

I would really welcome heavy Japanese style games but with mature women, no censorship, and western style art. The stories of Japanese games are often incomprehensible to me as a Western guy, but since I play these games for sexual content, I don't care too much about that.

I hope some game developers will pursue this niche, as I think there aren't many games in this crossover area.

Reactions: johnuncommonsmith