Seeking Game Request

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new game to play (least till new versions of the games I am playing come out)

I have played and like "Dating My Daughter", "Summertime Saga" & "Striving for Power". I have a few others but can't remember some of the names till I see them.

I would like a few more suggestions if you all could.

Thank you
Imskel

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Humbling Experience
Lily of The Valley
Officer Chloe
Dreams Of Desire
Four Elements Trainer

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lab Rats is interesting (if you haven't tried it yet), as it's more of a sandbox game (five characters that you can pursue individually or simultaneously). It's a 'trainer/corruption' type of game involving serums (essentially magic potions that help you corrupt a gal).

Tlaero and Mortze's games are also interesting if you are looking for deeper storylines and 'slow burns' as opposed to 'wham bam'. They tend to be rather punishing r.e. dialogue options though (you generally have to pick the right one, and that's not always clear, and there are a LOT of decision gates), but if you don't mind using walkthroughs as references for the less clear ones, that can be mitigated a bit. They hang out at the Sharks Lagoon forums if you are looking for download links (some of them may be here as well), as well as the usual places, or you can do a Google search. Dreaming With Elsa, Finding Miranda, Pandora, Getting to know Christine and Life with Keeley are a few of their titles. The artwork in their games is very well done.

Reactions: Xjyn014

Xjyn014

Feb 10, 2018
Lab Rats is interesting (if you haven't tried it yet), as it's more of a sandbox game (five characters that you can pursue individually or simultaneously). It's a 'trainer/corruption' type of game involving serums (essentially magic potions that help you corrupt a gal).

Tlaero and Mortze's games are also interesting if you are looking for deeper storylines and 'slow burns' as opposed to 'wham bam'. They tend to be rather punishing r.e. dialogue options though (you generally have to pick the right one, and that's not always clear, and there are a LOT of decision gates), but if you don't mind using walkthroughs as references for the less clear ones, that can be mitigated a bit. They hang out at the Sharks Lagoon forums if you are looking for download links (some of them may be here as well), as well as the usual places, or you can do a Google search. Dreaming With Elsa, Finding Miranda, Pandora, Getting to know Christine and Life with Keeley are a few of their titles. The artwork in their games is very well done.
thanks for the insight i been also looking for new vn / choise based games i find a few that are good most still in development alot abandoned or just plain out too short to be any fun :/

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
I saw the school days anime and have really wanted to play the VN any chance of it being uploaded?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Instead of using other peoples old recommendation threads your probably better of making your own identification one.

Reactions: CookieMonster69